When it comes to high-quality headphones, Bang & Olufsen is a brand that has made its name with its premium products. Two of the latest models that the company has released are the Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX Vs H95 headphones. While both of them come with excellent features, there are a few differences that set them apart from each other. Today we will compare both headphones in terms of design, sound quality, ANC, connectivity, battery life, and price to help you decide which one to choose.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX and H95?
- How is the Design of Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX and H95?
- How is the Sound Quality of Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX and H95?
- How is the Noise Canceling in Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX and H95?
- How is the Connectivity in Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX and H95?
- How is the Control in Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX and H95?
- How is the Price of Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX and H95?
- Which Noise Canceling Headphone to Buy?
|Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX||Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H95
|Product Dimensions ||7.4 x 6.6 x 2.6 inches|
|7.8 x 7 x 2 inches
|Shipping Weight||10.1 ounces|
|Shop now at Amazon||click here||click here
About Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX and H95
The Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX is a premium wireless headphone model that is designed to deliver an exceptional listening experience. The headphones feature hybrid active noise-canceling technology that combines feedforward and feedback microphones to effectively cancel out ambient noise. In addition, it boasts a transparency mode that allows users to listen to their surroundings while still enjoying their music, providing greater situational awareness. The headphones are an excellent choice for individuals who value high-quality sound performance and well-suited for music enthusiasts and professionals who demand the best in sound quality and comfort. Read also: Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX Vs Bowers & Wilkins PX7 S2.
Similarly, the Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H95 is a high-end wireless headphone model that was designed to provide exceptional sound quality and comfort. These headphones feature advanced noise-cancellation technology and were made using premium materials. The Beoplay H95 is for individuals who value high-quality audio experiences and are willing to invest in a premium product. It is ideal for music enthusiasts and professionals who demand the best in sound quality, as well as frequent travelers who need a reliable set of headphones that can effectively block out ambient noise.
Design and Comfort
Starting with the design and comfort, both headphones have a sleek and stylish appearance. The Beoplay HX has a more modern and minimalistic design with ear cups made of soft lambskin leather and memory foam padding for added comfort. On the other hand, the Beoplay H95 has a more classic and luxurious design with ear cups made of high-quality cowhide leather and memory foam padding. While both are comfortable to wear, the Beoplay H95’s ear cups feel more luxurious and softer to the touch.
In terms of sound quality, both headphones deliver excellent performance with rich, deep, and clear sound. The Beoplay HX comes with custom-designed 40mm drivers that deliver a balanced and authentic sound experience. It also has a dedicated DSP (digital signal processing) chip that optimizes sound performance based on the listening environment. The Beoplay H95, on the other hand, comes with larger 40mm electro-dynamic drivers that deliver a more powerful and immersive sound experience. It also has four dedicated microphones that optimize the sound quality based on the noise level in the environment.
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
Both headphones come with advanced ANC technology that cancels out external noise and provides a more immersive listening experience. The Beoplay HX has four microphones that help in noise cancellation, and it provides up to 35 hours of battery life with ANC turned on. The Beoplay H95, on the other hand, has six microphones that help in noise cancellation and provides up to 38 hours of battery life with ANC turned on. The ANC on the Beoplay H95 is slightly better than the HX, but the difference is not significant.
Connectivity and Battery Life
Both headphones have excellent connectivity options, with Bluetooth 5.1 and support for AptX Adaptive and AAC codecs. The Beoplay HX provides up to 35 hours of battery life with ANC turned on and up to 40 hours with ANC turned off. It also has a quick charge feature that provides up to two hours of playtime with just a 15-minute charge. The Beoplay H95 provides up to 38 hours of battery life with ANC turned on and up to 50 hours with ANC turned off. It also has a quick charge feature that provides up to four hours of playtime with just a 15-minute charge.
Both headphones have intuitive and easy-to-use touch controls that allow you to adjust the volume, skip tracks, and activate ANC. The Beoplay HX also has physical buttons on the ear cups for easy access to the voice assistant and ambient sound mode. The Beoplay H95, on the other hand, has a touch-sensitive disc on the ear cups that allows you to adjust the volume and skip tracks by swiping, and you can activate ANC by tapping. The controls on both headphones are easy to use and provide a seamless listening experience. Read also: Bose Noise Cancelling Vs AirPods Pro.
One of the main differences between the Beoplay HX and H95 headphones is their price. The Beoplay HX is priced at $499, while the Beoplay H95 is priced at $799. While both headphones provide excellent features and sound quality, the Beoplay H95 is significantly more expensive.
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE HEADPHONES. Designed with extended wear in mind, Beoplay HX have a comfortable, lightweight build and elegant touch control.
- POWERFUL ANC. A new generation of hybrid active noise cancellation compensates for background noise, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in sound.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY. With up to 30 hours of playtime on a single charge, Beoplay HX push the boundaries to give you more time to enjoy your music.
- TIMELESS ELEGANCE. Authentic Scandinavian aesthetics ensure a minimalist design that complements a busy lifestyle and strong personal style.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY. With up to 38 hours of playtime on a single charge with ANC, Beoplay H95 push the boundaries to give you more time to enjoy your music.
- NOISE CANCELLED. Beoplay H95 offer exceptional sound quality through customised titanium drivers and our most advanced Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation yet.
- POWERFUL SOUND. Two 40mm titanium drivers with neodymium magnets have been carefully selected and customised for Beoplay H95 to improve sound precision and increase the low frequency response.
- CLEAR CONVERSATION. Multiple built-in mics allow for clear chats with friends, family or colleagues.
In conclusion, both the Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX and H95 headphones are excellent options for anyone looking for high-quality headphones. While they both provide excellent features and sound quality, there are a few differences that set them apart. The Beoplay HX has a sleek and modern design, custom-designed 40mm drivers with a DSP chip, and an intuitive touch control and physical buttons on ear cups. The Beoplay H95 has a classic and luxurious design, larger 40mm electro-dynamic drivers with four dedicated microphones, and a touch-sensitive disc on ear cups. However, it is also significantly more expensive than the Beoplay HX. Ultimately, the choice between the two headphones comes down to personal preference and budget.