Bose has been a leading brand in the world of noise-canceling headphones for years, and they have recently released two of their most advanced noise-canceling headphones – the Bose QuietComfort 45 Vs Bose Noise Cancelling 700. Today we will compare the two models in detail to help you decide which one to choose.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following;
- How is the Design of Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose Noise Cancelling 700?
- How is the Noise Cancelling of Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose Noise Cancelling 700?
- How is the Sound Quality of Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose Noise Cancelling 700?
- How is the Battery Life of Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose Noise Cancelling 700?
- How is the Connectivity of Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose Noise Cancelling 700?
- What are the Features of Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose Noise Cancelling 700?
- How is the Price of Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose Noise Cancelling 700?
- Which Noise Canceling Headphone to Buy?
|Bose QuietComfort 45||Bose Noise Cancelling 700
|Product Dimensions ||3 x 7.24 x 6 inches|
|2 x 6.5 x 8 inches
|Shipping Weight||15.5 ounces|
|Shop now at Amazon||click here||click here
Design and Comfort
Both the Bose QuietComfort 45 and the Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones come with an over-ear design that ensures maximum comfort and noise isolation. The QuietComfort 45 headphones are available in four colors, black, white, blue, and gray, while the Noise Cancelling 700 headphones come in three colors – black, silver, and soapstone.
The QuietComfort 45 headphones are designed to be extremely lightweight, with a sleek and minimalistic appearance that is perfect for everyday use. They have soft ear cushions that fit snugly around your ears, providing a comfortable listening experience for hours on end. Read also: Bose QuietComfort 45 Vs Bose QuietComfort 35.
On the other hand, the Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones have a more premium design with a sturdy build quality. They are slightly heavier than the QuietComfort 45 headphones, but they are still comfortable to wear for long periods. The Noise Cancelling 700 headphones have a more modern look with an adjustable headband that is made of stainless steel and wrapped in soft leather.
Noise Cancelling Performance
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing noise-canceling headphones is their noise-canceling performance. Both the Bose QuietComfort 45 and the Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones are equipped with advanced noise-canceling technology that blocks out ambient noise and provides an immersive listening experience.
The QuietComfort 45 headphones have improved noise-canceling technology that provides excellent noise isolation in a wide range of frequencies. They also come with a transparency mode that lets you hear your surroundings when needed.
The Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones, on the other hand, are equipped with a 4-microphone system that offers superior noise-canceling performance. They also have a conversation mode that allows you to hear the outside world without taking off the headphones.
When it comes to sound quality, both the Bose QuietComfort 45 and the Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones offer excellent audio performance. The QuietComfort 45 headphones have a balanced and natural sound signature that is perfect for music lovers who prefer a more neutral sound.
The Noise Cancelling 700 headphones, on the other hand, have a more bass-heavy sound signature that is ideal for those who love to listen to hip-hop or EDM music. They also have a more spacious soundstage that provides a more immersive listening experience.
The battery life of noise-cancelling headphones is also an important factor to consider, especially if you plan on using them for extended periods. The Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones offer up to 24 hours of battery life, which is more than enough for a day’s use.
The Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones, on the other hand, offer up to 20 hours of battery life, which is still impressive. Both models also come with a quick charge feature that allows you to get an additional 2 hours of playback time with just 15 minutes of charging.
Both the Bose QuietComfort 45 and the Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones offer Bluetooth connectivity, which allows you to connect to your smartphone, tablet, or laptop wirelessly. They also have a companion app that lets you customize the EQ settings and noise-canceling levels.
However, the Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones have a slight edge over the QuietComfort 45 headphones when it comes to connectivity. They come with a multi-point pairing feature that allows you to connect to two devices simultaneously, making it easier to switch between them. The Noise Cancelling 700 headphones also have a better Bluetooth range and can be connected to devices up to 33 feet away.
Both the Bose QuietComfort 45 and the Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones come with a range of additional features that make them stand out from other noise-canceling headphones on the market. The QuietComfort 45 headphones have a built-in voice assistant that allows you to control your music, make phone calls, and access your phone’s voice assistant with just your voice. They also have touch controls on the earcups that let you adjust the volume, skip tracks, and pause/play your music. Read also: Sony WH-1000XM5 Vs Bose QuietComfort 45.
The Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones have a touch-sensitive control panel on the right earcup that lets you adjust the volume, skip tracks, and activate the noise-canceling feature with just a swipe or a tap. They also have a voice assistant that works with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
When it comes to price, the Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones are more affordable than the Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones. The QuietComfort 45 headphones retail for around $250, while the Noise Cancelling 700 headphones cost around $330.
- Noise cancelling wireless headphones – The perfect balance of quiet, comfort, and sound. Bose uses tiny mics to measure, compare, and react to outside noise, cancelling it with opposite signals. Bluetooth range-up to 9 m (30 feet). Compatible App-Bose Music app
- High-fidelity audio – The TriPort acoustic architecture offers depth and fullness. Volume-optimized Active EQ maintains balanced performance at any volume, so bass stays consistent when turned down and the music remains clear when turned up.
- Quiet and Aware Modes – Choose Quiet Mode for full noise cancelling, or Aware Mode to bring the outside into the around ear headphones and hear your environment and your music at the same time.
- Personalize your audio. Adjustable EQ allows you to set the bass, mid-range, and treble levels to your personal preferences or select one of several preset options.
- Powerful noise cancelling headphones: 11 levels of active noise cancelling let you enjoy music, podcasts, videos & calls without distractions
- Astonishing sound: Crisp, clear details. Deep, full bass. These wireless headphones produce exciting, lifelike sound that’s full and balanced at every volume level
- Unrivaled voice pickup: A revolutionary microphone system adapts to noisy and windy environments so your voice always sounds crystal clear on calls
- Keep your head up and hands free: With easy access to voice assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant for music, navigation, weather, and more, and intuitive touch control on the earcups — you can stay connected without reaching for your phone
If you are looking for a more affordable option with a more natural sound signature, then the Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones are the way to go. They are perfect for everyday use, whether you are commuting, working from home, or traveling. However, if you want superior noise-canceling performance, a more premium design, and a more bass-heavy sound signature, then the Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones are the better choice. They are ideal for music lovers who want to immerse themselves in their favorite tracks without any distractions.