Bose is a household name as the company has been producing high-quality headphones for decades, and their QuietComfort series is a staple in the industry. If you’re in the market for a new pair of headphones, you might be wondering which one is better: the Bose QuietComfort 45 Vs Bose QuietComfort 35? In this article, we’ll compare the two headphones and help you decide which one is worth your money.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose QuietComfort 35?
- How is the Design of Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose QuietComfort 35?
- How is the Comfort of Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose QuietComfort 35?
- How is the Sound Quality of Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose QuietComfort 35?
- How is the Battery Life of Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose QuietComfort 35?
- How is the Connectivity in Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose QuietComfort 35?
- How is the Price of Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose QuietComfort 35?
- Bose QuietComfort 45 Vs Bose QuietComfort 35
- Which Noise Canceling Headphone to Buy?
|Bose QuietComfort 45||Bose QuietComfort 35
|Product Dimensions ||3 x 7.24 x 6 inches|
|3.1 x 6.69 x 7.08 inches
|Shipping Weight||15.5 ounces|
|Shop now at Amazon||click here||click here
About QuietComfort 45 and Bose QuietComfort 35
The Bose QuietComfort headphones are a line of noise-canceling headphones developed by Bose Corporation. These headphones are designed to block out external noise so that the user can enjoy their music or audio content without being disturbed by ambient sounds. The QuietComfort line has been popular for many years and includes a range of different models, such as the QuietComfort 35 and QuietComfort 45. These headphones are known for their high-quality noise-canceling technology, comfortable fit, and excellent sound quality. Read also: Bose QuietComfort 45 Vs Sony WH1000XM4.
Bose QuietComfort 35 are over-ear noise-canceling headphones that were released in 2016. They were a popular choice among travelers due to their comfortable fit and long battery life. The company released QC 35 II in 2017 and it took them four years to release the QuietComfort 45 in 2021. This headphone is an updated version of the QuietComfort 35 with new features, improved noise cancellation, and better sound quality.
Design and Build Quality
The Bose QuietComfort 45 and QuietComfort 35 have a similar design, with the primary difference being the addition of USB-C charging in the QuietComfort 45. Both headphones have a sturdy build quality, and the materials used feel premium to the touch. However, the QuietComfort 45’s ear cups are slightly larger than the QuietComfort 35’s, making them a bit more comfortable to wear for extended periods. Additionally, the QuietComfort 45 comes in two colors (black, blur, white, and gray), while the QuietComfort 35 comes in three colors (black, silver, and rose gold).
Comfort and Fit
Both headphones have a comfortable fit, thanks to the plush ear cushions that conform to your ears’ shape. The QuietComfort 45 has a slightly better fit due to the larger ear cups, which provide better coverage for your ears. Both headphones are lightweight, so you won’t feel any discomfort or fatigue even after extended use.
The most crucial factor for any pair of headphones is their sound quality, and both the QuietComfort 45 and QuietComfort 35 don’t disappoint. The sound signature of both headphones is warm and pleasant, with rich bass and clear mids and highs. However, the QuietComfort 45 has a more refined sound signature, with better instrument separation and a wider soundstage. Additionally, the QuietComfort 45 has a newer noise-canceling algorithm, which reduces more noise than the QuietComfort 35, especially in the mid-range frequencies.
The QuietComfort 45 has a better battery life than the QuietComfort 35, offering up to 24 hours of continuous playback on a single charge. In comparison, the QuietComfort 35 offers up to 20 hours of battery life. Both headphones have quick-charging capabilities, with the QuietComfort 45 providing 2.5 hours of playback with just 15 minutes of charging, and the QuietComfort 35 providing 2.5 hours of playback with 15 minutes of charging.
Both headphones have Bluetooth connectivity, and you can pair them with multiple devices simultaneously. The QuietComfort 45 has the added advantage of having USB-C charging, which is becoming increasingly popular and more convenient than the micro-USB charging on the QuietComfort 35. Additionally, the QuietComfort 45 has an updated Bluetooth 5.1 connection, which provides a more stable and efficient connection with fewer dropouts.
As expected, the QuietComfort 45 is more expensive than the QuietComfort 35, mainly due to the newer features it offers. At the time of writing, the QuietComfort 45 costs around $250, while the QuietComfort 35 costs around $200. If you’re on a budget, the QuietComfort 35 is still an excellent option, but if you can spare the extra cash, the QuietComfort 45 is undoubtedly worth it. Read also: Sony WH-1000XM5 Vs AirPods Pro.
Bose QuietComfort 45 Vs Bose QuietComfort 35
The Bose QuietComfort 45 and Bose QuietComfort 35 are both noise-canceling headphones, but the QuietComfort 45 is a newer and more advanced model released in 2021. The QuietComfort 45 has some key differences, including a new design with updated materials and finishes, improved noise-canceling technology that provides better noise cancellation, improved sound quality, longer battery life, and a stronger and more stable Bluetooth connection. In contrast, the QuietComfort 35 is an older model released in 2016 and has excellent noise cancellation, high-quality sound, and a comfortable fit, but is not as advanced as the QuietComfort 45 in terms of noise cancellation, sound quality, battery life, and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Noise cancelling wireless headphones – The perfect balance of quiet, comfort, and sound. Bose uses tiny mics to measure, compare, and react to outside noise, cancelling it with opposite signals. Bluetooth range-up to 9 m (30 feet). Compatible App-Bose Music app
- High-fidelity audio – The TriPort acoustic architecture offers depth and fullness. Volume-optimized Active EQ maintains balanced performance at any volume, so bass stays consistent when turned down and the music remains clear when turned up.
- Quiet and Aware Modes – Choose Quiet Mode for full noise cancelling, or Aware Mode to bring the outside into the around ear headphones and hear your environment and your music at the same time.
- Personalize your audio. Adjustable EQ allows you to set the bass, mid-range, and treble levels to your personal preferences or select one of several preset options.
- World class noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Volume optimized EQ for balanced audio performance at any volume
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- 20 hour battery life per charge; up to 40 hours in wired mode
Overall, the Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones offer slight improvements over the QuietComfort 35 headphones in terms of design, noise cancellation, battery life, and controls. However, the difference may not be significant enough for all users, and the QuietComfort 35 headphones still offer excellent noise-canceling performance and sound quality.