In today’s world, the market for earbuds has exploded, and it can be overwhelming to choose between the plethora of options available. However, two of the most popular choices in the market today are the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II Vs AirPods Pro. In this article, we’ll explore the differences between these two earbuds and help you make an informed decision on which one is the best choice for you.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II and AirPods Pro?
- How is the Design of Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II and AirPods Pro?
- How is the Audio Quality of Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II and AirPods Pro?
- What are the Features of Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II and AirPods Pro?
- How is the Battery Life of Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II and AirPods Pro?
- Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II Vs AirPods Pro
- Which Earbuds to Buy?
|Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II||AirPods Pro
|Product Dimensions ||2.34 x 1.05 x 2.61 inches|
|0.94 x 0.86 x 1.22 inches
|Shipping Weight||0.317 ounces|
|Shop now at Amazon||click here||click here
About Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II and AirPods Pro
Bose has once again set a new standard with its latest earbuds that currently retail for $250. These earbuds can perform as well as or better than over-ear noise-canceling headphones in various daily scenarios while remaining highly portable and compact. However, the QuietComfort Earbuds II still lack some increasingly important features such as multipoint connectivity and wireless charging, which may make their high price point less justifiable. Despite this, the earbuds deliver exceptional sound quality and are on par with Apple’s AirPods Pro for natural, lifelike transparency mode while also providing industry-leading noise cancellation. Read also: Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II Vs Bose QuietComfort Earbuds.
The Apple AirPods Pro (2019) offers excellent noise-canceling capabilities, making them a great choice for iPhone users. They are lightweight and comfortable to wear, and come with smart extra features. However, non-Apple users may find them less appealing, as they lack certain smart features. Additionally, the battery life is on the lower side, and at the same price point, there are other earbuds that offer better sound quality.
Although the Pro 2 is now available, the original Apple AirPods Pro (2019) has become even more appealing due to upgrades through iOS and macOS updates. The most notable upgrade is the addition of Spatial Audio, which enhances Dolby Atmos movies and music, creating a surround sound experience that feels like you’re surrounded by real speakers instead of just having sound piped into your ears.
Design and Comfort
The Apple AirPods Pro 2 features a sleek and minimalist design with silicone ear tips that provide a comfortable and secure fit. The earbuds are also sweat and water-resistant, making them perfect for workouts or outdoor activities. On the other hand, the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II have a bulkier design with a wingtip that provides a secure fit. The earbuds are also IPX4 water-resistant, the same as AirPods Pro which means they can handle sweat and light splashes of water.
The sound quality of both the Apple AirPods Pro 2 and the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II is top-notch, but they have different sound signatures. The AirPods Pro 2 features active noise cancellation, which blocks out external noise, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in your music. The earbuds also have a Transparency mode that lets you hear your surroundings, making them ideal for outdoor use.
The QuietComfort Earbuds II also feature active noise cancellation but with a different sound signature. They have a more balanced sound profile, which means they’re ideal for listening to different genres of music.
The AirPods Pro 2 and QuietComfort Earbuds II both offer a range of features to enhance your listening experience. Both earbuds are compatible with voice assistants such as Siri and Google Assistant, allowing you to control your music and make calls hands-free. The AirPods Pro 2 also features spatial audio, which creates a more immersive, 3D-like sound experience, and automatic switching between Apple devices. The QuietComfort Earbuds II offer a “find my buds” feature, which helps you locate your lost earbuds using the Bose Connect app.
The AirPods Pro 2 have a battery life of up to 5 hours on a single charge, with an additional 24 hours of battery life from the charging case. The QuietComfort Earbuds II have a slightly longer battery life, with up to 6 hours of listening time on a single charge and an additional 18 hours from the charging case. Both earbuds also have quick-charging capabilities, with the AirPods Pro 2 giving you an hour of listening time from just 5 minutes of charging, while the QuietComfort Earbuds II give you 2 hours of listening time from just 15 minutes of charging. Read also: Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II Vs Sony WF-1000XM4.
Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II Vs AirPods Pro
The Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II and AirPods Pro are both premium true wireless earbuds with active noise cancellation, but they have some notable differences. Here are some of the key differences:
- Design: The QuietComfort Earbuds II have a bulkier, more traditional earbud design that some users may find less comfortable or stylish than the AirPods Pro’s stem-like design.
- Noise cancellation: Both earbuds have effective noise cancellation, but the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II are widely considered to have slightly better noise canceling performance. However, some users may prefer the more natural sound of the AirPods Pro’s noise canceling.
- Sound quality: Both earbuds deliver excellent sound quality, but the Bose earbuds have a more balanced and natural sound profile, while the AirPods Pro have a more bass-forward sound.
- Battery life: The Bose earbuds offer up to 6 hours of battery life on a single charge, with an additional 12 hours from the charging case. The AirPods Pro offers up to 5 hours of battery life, with an additional 19 hours from the case.
- INTRODUCING QUIETCOMFORT EARBUDS II: These new wireless, bluetooth, noise cancelling earbuds from Bose weren’t designed with a one-size-fits-all approach. These next-generation wireless earbuds are engineered to fit you. They intelligently personalize the noise cancellation and sound performance to uninterrupted, immersive listening wherever you are. To ensure all-day comfort and a secure fit, they come with three pairs of ear tips and three pairs of custom stability bands, so you can find the best fit for your ears. Own your uniqueness with sound and fit shaped to you.
- BOSE World’s Best NOISE CANCELLING EARBUDS: QuietComfort Earbuds II intelligently personalize the noise cancellation and sound performance to your ears, so you can enjoy deep, immersive sound and the world’s best noise cancellation. August 2022. Conclusions derived by Bose Corp., based on ANC measurements made by Michael & Assoc., Inc. per ANSI/ASA S12.42-2010
- BOSE COMFORTABILITY: To ensure your wireless earbuds feel comfortable and stay put no matter what you’re doing, QC Earbuds II come with a Bose Fit Kit. The convenient Fit Kit includes three pairs of ear tips and three pairs of stability bands are made from soft silicone for all-day comfort and a secure fit.
- KEEP LISTENING: With just one bud. Want to listen to your music or take a phone call with just one earbud? With the single earbud listening feature, take out the left or right earbud and the other will keep on playing.
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
Both the Apple AirPods Pro 2 and the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II offer high-quality sound, comfort, and features. Ultimately, the decision between the two will come down to personal preference and what features are most important to you. If you prefer a more balanced sound and longer battery life, the QuietComfort Earbuds II may be the better choice for you. If you’re an Apple user and want seamless integration with your devices, along with spatial audio and transparency mode, the AirPods Pro 2 may be the way to go.