In this article, we will compare the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II Vs Bose QuietComfort Earbuds and help you make an informed decision on which one is better suited for your needs. Our comprehensive analysis of both earbuds will cover everything from design and comfort to sound quality and features.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II and Bose QuietComfort Earbuds?
- How is the Design of Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II and Bose QuietComfort Earbuds?
- How is the Sound Quality from Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II and Bose QuietComfort Earbuds?
- What are the Features of Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II and Bose QuietComfort Earbuds?
- Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II Vs Bose QuietComfort Earbuds
- Which Earbuds to Buy?
|Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II||Bose QuietComfort Earbuds
|Product Dimensions ||2.34 x 1.05 x 2.61 inches|
|1.99 x 3.42 x 1.34 inches
|Shipping Weight||0.317 ounces|
|Shop now at Amazon||click here||click here
About Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II and Bose QuietComfort Earbuds
The Bose QuietComfort Earbuds were released in 2020 and were Bose’s first true wireless earbuds with active noise cancellation (ANC). They feature a sleek design, IPX4 water resistance rating, and a five-hour battery life that can be extended up to 12 hours with the charging case. The earbuds are equipped with touch controls, Bluetooth 5.1, and support for popular virtual assistants like Siri and Google Assistant. They also come with three sizes of ear tips for a customizable and secure fit. Read also: Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II Vs Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 3.
The Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II, released in 2021, are the updated version of the original QuietComfort Earbuds. They offer several improvements, including improved ANC performance and the ability to adjust the level of noise cancellation through the Bose Music app. They also have an extended battery life of up to 6 hours on a single charge, with up to 18 additional hours provided by the charging case. The earbuds have an IPX4 water resistance rating and support Bluetooth 5.1, virtual assistants, and touch controls. Additionally, they feature a redesigned StayHear Max ear tip for a more comfortable and secure fit.
Design and Comfort
Both the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II and QuietComfort Earbuds come in sleek and stylish designs. The earbuds are available in four colors including Triple Black and Soapstone; the original model is only available in two shades. They are lightweight and comfortable to wear for extended periods. The QuietComfort Earbuds II has an improved design with a more secure fit and better ear tips. The ear tips are made of soft silicone and come in three different sizes to ensure a comfortable fit for everyone.
The earbuds also have touch controls that allow you to control music playback, answer calls, and access your voice assistant. The QuietComfort Earbuds have a similar design, but the ear tips are not as comfortable as the QuietComfort Earbuds II. They only come in two sizes, which might not be suitable for everyone. The earbuds also have touch controls, but they are not as responsive as the QuietComfort Earbuds II.
Bose is known for its exceptional sound quality, and both the QuietComfort Earbuds II and QuietComfort Earbuds deliver on that promise. The QuietComfort Earbuds II has a slightly better sound quality than the QuietComfort Earbuds. The earbuds have active noise cancellation that blocks out ambient noise and allows you to focus on your music or calls. They also have a balanced sound profile that delivers clear and crisp sound across all frequencies.
The QuietComfort Earbuds have good sound quality, but they do not have active noise cancellation. This means that you will hear some background noise when using them in noisy environments. They have a slightly bass-heavy sound profile, which might not be suitable for everyone. Read also: Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds Vs AirPods Pro.
Both the QuietComfort Earbuds II and QuietComfort Earbuds have some unique features that make them stand out. The QuietComfort Earbuds II has a better battery life than the QuietComfort Earbuds. The earbuds can last up to 6 hours on a single charge, and the charging case can provide an additional 18 hours of battery life. They also have wireless charging, which is a convenient feature for those who prefer not to use cables.
The QuietComfort Earbuds have a shorter battery life of 5 hours, and the charging case can provide an additional 12 hours of battery life. They do not have wireless charging, which might be a dealbreaker for some users.
Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II Vs Bose QuietComfort Earbuds
While very similar, both earbuds are also different. Here are the differences between the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds and the QuietComfort Earbuds II in bulleted points:
- The Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II have a slightly different design with a shorter stem and a more rounded shape compared to the original model.
- The QC Earbuds II have better active noise cancellation than the original QC Earbuds.
- The QC Earbuds II have improved microphones, resulting in better call quality and voice assistant performance.
- The touch controls on the QC Earbuds II are more responsive and customizable than on the original model.
- The QC Earbuds II have a new feature called “Aware Mode” that lets ambient sound in without pausing playback.
- The QC Earbuds II have improved battery life, providing an additional two hours of playback time compared to the original QC Earbuds.
- The charging case for the QC Earbuds II is slightly larger than the original model’s case, but it also supports wireless charging.
- INTRODUCING QUIETCOMFORT EARBUDS II: These new wireless, bluetooth, noise cancelling earbuds from Bose weren’t designed with a one-size-fits-all approach. These next-generation wireless earbuds are engineered to fit you. They intelligently personalize the noise cancellation and sound performance to uninterrupted, immersive listening wherever you are. To ensure all-day comfort and a secure fit, they come with three pairs of ear tips and three pairs of custom stability bands, so you can find the best fit for your ears. Own your uniqueness with sound and fit shaped to you.
- BOSE World’s Best NOISE CANCELLING EARBUDS: QuietComfort Earbuds II intelligently personalize the noise cancellation and sound performance to your ears, so you can enjoy deep, immersive sound and the world’s best noise cancellation. August 2022. Conclusions derived by Bose Corp., based on ANC measurements made by Michael & Assoc., Inc. per ANSI/ASA S12.42-2010
- BOSE COMFORTABILITY: To ensure your wireless earbuds feel comfortable and stay put no matter what you’re doing, QC Earbuds II come with a Bose Fit Kit. The convenient Fit Kit includes three pairs of ear tips and three pairs of stability bands are made from soft silicone for all-day comfort and a secure fit.
- KEEP LISTENING: With just one bud. Want to listen to your music or take a phone call with just one earbud? With the single earbud listening feature, take out the left or right earbud and the other will keep on playing.
- High-fidelity audio – An exclusive acoustic architecture brings your music, podcasts, and videos to life, while Volume-optimized Active EQ keeps the sound crisp and balanced at any level.
- Comfortable wireless earbuds – Three sizes of StayHear Max eartips are included for a secure fit. Crafted from soft silicone, they provide passive noise blocking with total comfort.
- Simple touch controls – It’s as easy as tap, swipe, or press. Control your noise cancellation settings, pause, play, and volume right from the side of the earbud itself. Enable it all in the Bose Music app.
- Noise-rejecting microphones – Tiny microphones work together to focus on your voice, filtering out surrounding noises for fewer distractions during phone calls.
After a thorough comparison, we believe that the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II is the better option. The earbuds have an improved design with a more comfortable fit and better ear tips. They also have active noise cancellation and a balanced sound profile that delivers clear and crisp sound across all frequencies. The earbuds also have a longer battery life and wireless charging, which are convenient features for everyday use.