Gaming headsets are essential accessories for serious gamers who want to experience the best audio quality while playing their favorite games. The Corsair HS65 Vs SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1 are two popular gaming headsets that have been making waves in the market. But which one is better? Today we will take a closer look at both of these headsets and help you decide which one is the best for your needs.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Corsair HS65 and SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1?
- How is the Design of Corsair HS65 and SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1?
- How is the Sound Quality of Corsair HS65 and SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1?
- How is the Compatibility of Corsair HS65 and SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1?
- How is the Price of Corsair HS65 and SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1?
- Which Gaming Headset to Buy?
|Corsair HS65||SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1
|Product Dimensions ||7.32 x 3.07 x 7.72 inches||7.48 x 6.89 x 3.43 inches
|Shipping Weight||9.9 ounces||1.2 pounds
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About the Corsair HS65 and SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1
The wired gaming headset Corsair HS65 boasts custom-tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers, providing high-quality audio with a broad frequency range. The headset’s lightweight and robust construction come with adjustable ear cups that offer gamers a comfortable fit for prolonged gaming sessions. The HS65’s noise-canceling unidirectional microphone helps eliminate background noise, simplifying communication with fellow gamers. Read also: Corsair HS65 Vs HS55.
The SteelSeries Arctis 1 is another wired gaming headset that features custom-tuned 40mm speaker drivers that deliver high-quality audio with a balanced soundscape. It has a comfortable and durable design with a steel-reinforced headband and on-ear controls for easy access to volume and microphone mute. The Arctis 1 also has a detachable noise-canceling microphone that helps ensure clear communication with teammates.
Design and Build Quality
The Corsair HS65 is a sleek and stylish headset that is made from high-quality materials. It has a metal frame that provides durability and makes it lightweight. The ear cups are made from memory foam and covered with breathable microfiber mesh fabric on the inside, making it comfortable to wear for long gaming sessions. The headset also features a flip-up noise-canceling microphone that can be adjusted to your preferred position.
On the other hand, the SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1 has a unique design that stands out from other gaming headsets. It features a ski-goggle suspension band that distributes the weight of the headset evenly, making it comfortable to wear for extended periods. The ear cups are made from AirWeave fabric, which is breathable and helps keep your ears cool. The microphone is also detachable and features noise-canceling technology. Overall, both headsets have impressive build quality and offer excellent comfort. However, the SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1 has a more unique design that some gamers may prefer.
When it comes to sound quality, both the Corsair HS65 and SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1 deliver impressive results. The Corsair HS65 features 50mm neodymium speaker drivers that provide clear and accurate audio. The headset also has a frequency response range of 20Hz to 20kHz, which is standard for most gaming headsets.
The SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1, on the other hand, features 40mm neodymium speaker drivers that deliver balanced and immersive sound. The headset also has a frequency response range of 20Hz to 20kHz and features DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound technology, which provides a more realistic and immersive gaming experience. Both headsets provide excellent sound quality, but the SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1 has an edge with its DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound technology.
Compatibility is an essential factor to consider when buying a gaming headset. The Corsair HS65 is compatible with multiple devices, including PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and mobile devices. The headset connects via a 3.5mm jack or a USB dongle, depending on the device you are using. Read also: Corsair HS65 Vs HS80.
The SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1 is also compatible with multiple devices, including PC, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices. The headset connects via a 3.5mm jack or a USB-C dongle, depending on the device you are using. Both headsets are highly compatible with multiple devices.
Price is always a crucial factor to consider when buying a gaming headset. The Corsair HS65 is priced at around $40 for the wired mode, making it an affordable option for gamers on a budget. The headset provides excellent value for money and delivers high-quality sound and comfort.
The SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1 is priced at around $50, making it a slightly more expensive option than the Corsair HS65. However, the headset provides advanced features such as DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound technology and compatibility with Nintendo Switch, which may justify the higher price tag for some gamers. Overall, both headsets provide excellent value for money and offer high-quality sound and comfort. The Corsair HS65 is a more affordable option, while the SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1 provides more advanced features at a slightly higher price.
- Hours of Comfortable Gaming: Leatherette memory foam ear cups with soft fabric, a mesh grill ear cup design, and an adjustable headband with aluminum-reinforced construction provide lightweight comfort just 282g.
- Great Gaming Audio: High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers deliver excellent sound with the range needed to hear everything on the battlefield, plus support for Sony Tempest 3D audio on PS5.
- Dolby Audio 7.1 Surround Sound on PC and Mac: The included USB adapter enables a multi-channel audio experience, putting you right in the middle of your game.
- SonarWorks SoundID Technology: For customized sound control that tailors your headset settings to your personal audio tastes on PC and Mac.
- Almighty Audio — Custom-designed Nova Acoustic System features best-in class audio for gaming with High Fidelity Drivers. Fully customize your ideal sound experience with a first-in gaming Pro-grade Parametric EQ..Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ear
- 360° Spatial Audio — Immersive surround sound transports you to the gaming world, letting you hear every critical step, reload, or vocal cue to give you an advantage. *Fully compatible with Tempest 3D Audio for PS5 / Microsoft Spatial Sound
- Adjustable for Perfect Fit — The ComfortMAX System includes height-adjusting, rotating earcups with AirWeave memory cushion and a stretchy band. The lightweight form of the headset keeps you comfortable no matter how long you play.
- Bidirectional Noise-Cancelling Mic — The ClearCast Gen 2 mic silences background noise by up to 25dB on any platform to give you crystal clear comms. Fully retract the mic into the earcup for a sleeker look.
The Corsair HS65 has a sleek and stylish design, while the SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1 has a more unique and ergonomic design. Both headsets are highly compatible with multiple devices and provide excellent value for money. When it comes to sound quality, the SteelSeries Arctis Nova 1 has an edge with its DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound technology. However, the Corsair HS65 provides clear and accurate audio that is suitable for most gamers.