When it comes to choosing the perfect gaming headset, there are a lot of options on the market, and the choice can be overwhelming. Two of the most popular gaming headsets are the Corsair HS70 Pro Vs HyperX Cloud II. Both of these headsets are known for their exceptional sound quality, comfort, and durability. In this article, we will be comparing these gaming headsets to help you make an informed decision on which one to buy.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Corsair HS70 Pro and HyperX Cloud II?
- How is the Design of Corsair HS70 Pro and HyperX Cloud II?
- How is the Sound Quality from Corsair HS70 Pro and HyperX Cloud II?
- How is the Durability of Corsair HS70 Pro and HyperX Cloud II?
- How is the Compatibility of Corsair HS70 Pro and HyperX Cloud II?
- Corsair HS70 Pro Vs HyperX Cloud II
- Which Gaming Headset to Buy?
|Corsair HS70 Pro||HyperX Cloud II
|Product Dimensions ||6.3 x 3.94 x 8.07 inches|
|6.5 x 3.94 x 7.88 inches
|Shipping Weight||11.7 ounces|
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About Corsair HS70 Pro and HyperX Cloud II
The Corsair HS70 Pro is a wireless gaming headset that establishes a wireless connection to your PC or console using a USB dongle. Equipped with custom-tuned 50mm neodymium drivers, it provides a captivating 7.1 surround sound experience. Moreover, it comes with a removable noise-canceling microphone and a built-in rechargeable battery that can last up to 16 hours of continuous use on a single charge. Designed for gamers who prioritize wireless connectivity, exceptional audio quality, and comfort during prolonged gaming sessions, the HS70 Pro is an excellent choice. Read also: Corsair HS80 RGB Vs Corsair HS70.
The HyperX Cloud II, on the other hand, is available in wired and wireless variants. It features 53mm drivers that deliver immersive sound. It also has a detachable noise-canceling microphone, memory foam earpads for added comfort, and is compatible with PC, Mac, and consoles such as PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Cloud II is ideal for gamers who prefer a wired connection and want a headset that delivers high-quality audio and clear communication.
Design and Comfort
The design and comfort of a gaming headset are crucial factors to consider before making a purchase. The Corsair HS70 Pro features a sleek and stylish design with large, over-ear cups and a padded headband for maximum comfort. The ear cups are made of memory foam and covered with a soft materia; that provides comfort even during long gaming sessions.
On the other hand, the HyperX Cloud II also features a comfortable design with a sturdy aluminum frame and large ear cups made of memory foam. The ear cups are covered with a leatherette material that provides a premium feel and adds to the overall durability of the headset. While equally sturdy, the Cloud II is a bit lighter than HS70 Pro; the latter also has a thicker headband padding.
Sound quality is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a gaming headset. Both the Corsair HS70 Pro and the HyperX Cloud II offer exceptional sound quality with their 50mm drivers.
The Corsair HS70 Pro features a frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz and delivers clear and detailed audio across all frequencies. The headset also comes with a detachable microphone that provides excellent voice clarity, making it ideal for gaming and communication.
The HyperX Cloud II also features a frequency response of 15Hz-20kHz and delivers crystal clear audio with deep bass and detailed highs. The headset also comes with a detachable microphone that offers noise-cancellation and provides clear voice communication.
Durability is another crucial factor to consider when choosing a gaming headset. The Corsair HS70 Pro features a sturdy build with a metal frame and durable ear cups that can withstand everyday wear and tear. The headset is also wireless, which means there are no wires to worry about.
Similarly, the HyperX Cloud II also features a sturdy build with a solid aluminum frame and durable ear cups that can withstand daily use. The headset is also available in a wireless version, but the wired version is more popular due to its low latency and reliable connectivity.
Compatibility is an essential factor to consider when buying a gaming headset. Both the Corsair HS70 Pro and the HyperX Cloud II are compatible with a wide range of devices, including PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and mobile devices. The Corsair HS70 Pro features a USB dongle for wireless connectivity, which makes it easy to connect to your PC or other compatible devices. The headset also comes with a 3.5mm audio jack that allows you to connect it to your phone or other mobile devices. Read also: Corsair HS80 RGB Vs Logitech G Pro X.
The HyperX Cloud II features a detachable 3.5mm audio jack for the wired variant that makes it easy to connect to your PC, Xbox, or PlayStation. The headset also comes with a USB sound card that offers virtual 7.1 surround sound for an immersive gaming experience. The wireless option comes with a USB dongle that you can plug on the main device.
Corsair HS70 Pro Vs HyperX Cloud II
The Corsair HS70 Pro and HyperX Cloud II gaming headsets have several differences:
- Battery life: The HS70 Pro has a built-in rechargeable battery that provides up to 16 hours of continuous use on a single charge, while the Cloud II wireless variant has an impressive battery life of up to 30 hours of continuous use on a single charge.
- Audio drivers: The HS70 Pro features custom-tuned 50mm neodymium drivers that deliver immersive 7.1 surround sound, while the Cloud II has 53mm drivers that also deliver immersive sound.
- Comfort: Both headsets are comfortable, but the Cloud II comes with memory foam earpads for added comfort during long gaming sessions, but the HyperX Cloud II is a bit lighter than HS70 Pro.
- Price: The HS70 Pro is typically more affordable than the Cloud II, making it a good budget choice.
- Headset Wireless Range Up to 40ft.Headphones fit type:On-Ear.Headphone Sensitivity 111dB (plus/minus3dB)
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
- High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield.
- An omnidirectional microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity, with a flip-up mute function and a built-in LED mute indicator. Headphone Frequency Response:20Hz - 20 kHz,Impedance: 32 Ohms at 1 kHz
- 15-25kKhz Frequency Response.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- Designed for comfort: Exceptionally comfortable memory foam ear cushions and padded leatherette headband help keep you focused on gaming
- Supreme audio quality: Large 53 millimeter drivers provide high-quality audio. Hear in-game details better and get the in-game advantage on your opponents
- 7.1 virtual surround sound: Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound for precisely located audio
Both the Corsair HS70 Pro and the HyperX Cloud II are excellent gaming headsets that offer exceptional sound quality, comfort, and durability. However, when it comes to choosing between the two, it ultimately comes down to personal preference. If you are looking for a wireless gaming headset with a sleek and comfortable design, the Corsair HS70 Pro is an excellent choice. On the other hand, if you want a longer battery life, the HyperX Cloud II is just slightly more expensive, but has an excellent battery life.