When it comes to gaming headsets, the Corsair HS70 Pro Vs SteelSeries Arctis 7 are two of the most popular options on the market. Both offer high-quality sound, excellent comfort, and the freedom of wireless connectivity. But which one is the best for you? In this article, we’ll take a closer look at these two headsets and compare them side by side to help you make an informed decision.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Corsair HS70 Pro and SteelSeries Arctis 7?
- How is the Design of Corsair HS70 Pro and SteelSeries Arctis 7?
- How is the Sound Quality from Corsair HS70 Pro and SteelSeries Arctis 7?
- How is the Connectivity of Corsair HS70 Pro and SteelSeries Arctis 7?
- How is the Battery Life of Corsair HS70 Pro and SteelSeries Arctis 7?
- How is the Comfort of Corsair HS70 Pro and SteelSeries Arctis 7?
- How is the Price of Corsair HS70 Pro and SteelSeries Arctis 7?
- Which Wireless Gaming Headset to Buy?
|Corsair HS70 Pro||SteelSeries Arctis 7
|Product Dimensions ||6.3 x 3.94 x 8.07 inches|
|7.76 x 6.89 x 3.58 inches
|Shipping Weight||11.7 ounces|
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About the Corsair HS70 Pro and SteelSeries Arctis 7
The Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless is a wireless gaming headset that connects via USB dongle and has a range of up to 40 feet. It features large 50mm neodymium drivers that deliver clear and accurate sound, a comfortable over-ear design with memory foam earpads, and an adjustable headband for a secure fit. The HS70 Pro Wireless also comes with a detachable noise-canceling microphone that can be removed when not in use. It is designed for gamers who want the freedom to move around while playing games without being tethered to their device. Read also: Corsair HS70 Pro Vs Razer Blackshark V2.
The SteelSeries Arctis 7 is also a wireless gaming headset that uses a 2.4GHz wireless connection for low-latency audio. It features SteelSeries’ signature ski-goggle suspension headband for a comfortable and adjustable fit, as well as Airweave ear cushions for a cool and dry experience during extended gaming sessions. The Arctis 7 also has DTS Headphone:X v2.0 surround sound technology for immersive audio, and a ClearCast bidirectional microphone for clear communication. It is designed for gamers who want a high-quality audio experience with a comfortable and durable design.
Design and Build Quality
The Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless has a sleek, modern design that’s both lightweight and comfortable. The ear cups are made of memory foam, which helps to reduce pressure on the ears during long gaming sessions. The headband is also adjustable, so you can customize the fit to your liking.
The SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless, on the other hand, has a more unique design that’s inspired by ski goggles. The ear cups are larger than those on the Corsair headset, which makes them more comfortable for people with larger ears. The headband is also adjustable and has a suspension system that helps to distribute weight evenly across your head. In terms of build quality, both headsets are solidly constructed and feel durable.
When it comes to sound quality, both headsets offer excellent performance. The Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless uses 50mm neodymium speaker drivers to deliver clear, powerful sound with deep bass and crisp highs. The headset also supports Windows Sonic surround sound for an immersive gaming experience.
The SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless uses 40mm neodymium speaker drivers and also supports Windows Sonic surround sound. The headset delivers clear, detailed sound with a slightly more neutral sound signature than the Corsair headset. Overall, both headsets offer high-quality sound that will satisfy most gamers. However, if you prefer a slightly warmer, bass-heavy sound signature, the Corsair headset may be a better choice for you.
Both headsets use a USB dongle to connect wirelessly to your PC or console. The Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless uses a 2.4GHz wireless connection with a range of up to 40 feet,the SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless also uses a 2.4GHz wireless connection with a range of up to 30 feet. In our testing, we found that both headsets had a stable wireless connection with no noticeable lag or interference. However, the Corsair headset had slightly better range and was able to maintain a stable connection even in a crowded Wi-Fi environment.
The Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless has a battery life of up to 16 hours, which should be enough to last through even the longest gaming sessions. The headset also has a convenient on-ear mute button and a volume dial for easy adjustment. The SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless has a slightly longer battery life of up to 24 hours. The headset also has a retractable microphone that can be muted by simply flipping it up. While both headsets offer good battery life, the SteelSeries headset has a slight edge in this category. Read also: Corsair HS70 Pro Vs Razer Barracuda X.
Both headsets are comfortable to wear for long periods of time. The Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless has a lightweight design and soft memory foam ear cups that help to reduce pressure on the ears. The headband is also adjustable, so you can customize the fit to your liking. The SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless has a unique ski goggle-inspired design that distributes weight evenly across your head, making it a comfortable choice for long gaming sessions. The headset also has larger ear cups that fit over the ears and use AirWeave fabric to keep your ears cool and dry.
The Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless is priced at around $109, while the SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless is priced at around $240. While the SteelSeries headset is more expensive, it offers a much better battery life and comfort, as well as a unique design. However, the Corsair headset offers excellent sound quality and wireless connectivity at a more affordable price.
- Headset Wireless Range Up to 40ft.Headphones fit type:On-Ear.Headphone Sensitivity 111dB (plus/minus3dB)
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
- High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield.
- An omnidirectional microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity, with a flip-up mute function and a built-in LED mute indicator. Headphone Frequency Response:20Hz - 20 kHz,Impedance: 32 Ohms at 1 kHz
- Designed for gaming, the 2.4 grams connection delivers rock solid, lossless wireless audio with ultra-low latency and zero interference
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the discord certified clear cast microphone delivers studio quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- Sound is your competitive advantage with the s1 speaker drivers, engineered to produce ultra-low distortion audio so you hear every detail Effective Range: 12 m / 40 ft
- Immerse yourself in 360 degrees of precision audio with next generation DTS headphone: x v2.0 7.1 surround sound (pc only)
While both headsets have their pros and cons, the best choice for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. If you’re looking for a headset with excellent sound quality and wireless connectivity at an affordable price, the Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless is an excellent choice. On the other hand, if you’re willing to spend a little more for a headset with a unique design, a better battery life and comfort, the SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless is a great option.