As a gamer, having a good headset is crucial for an immersive gaming experience. Corsair, one of the leading brands in the gaming industry, offers two popular gaming headsets – the Corsair HS80 RGB Vs Corsair Virtuoso RGB. Both of these headsets are known for their exceptional sound quality, comfort, and stylish design, making it difficult for gamers to choose one over the other. Today we will compare these gaming headsets, and help you decide which one is the best choice for your gaming needs.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Virtuoso RGB?
- How is the Design of Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Virtuoso RGB?
- How is the Sound Quality from Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Virtuoso RGB?
- How is the Comfort of Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Virtuoso RGB?
- How is the Connectivity in Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Virtuoso RGB?
- How is the Battery Life in Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Virtuoso RGB?
- How is the Price of Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Virtuoso RGB?
- Which Gaming Headset to Buy?
|Corsair HS80 RGB||Corsair Virtuoso RGB
|Product Dimensions ||8.07 x 3.82 x 7.2 inches||9.37 x 3.59 x 8.25 inches
|Shipping Weight||12.9 ounces ||2.2 pounds
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Virtuoso RGB
For gamers seeking a high-quality wireless gaming headset with advanced features, the Corsair HS80 RGB is an excellent choice. Its custom-tuned 50mm neodymium drivers produce immersive and detailed sound, while Dolby Atmos 3D spatial audio enhances the gaming experience even further. The HS80 RGB has been designed with comfort in mind, featuring memory foam ear cups and a padded headband, as well as a detachable broadcast-grade microphone for clear voice communication. Additionally, gamers can customize the RGB lighting and EQ settings using Corsair’s iCUE software. Overall, the HS80 RGB is an ideal choice for those looking for a premium wireless gaming headset with features such as 3D spatial audio and customizable RGB lighting.
The Corsair Virtuoso RGB is a premium wireless gaming headset that offers high-quality sound and a premium design. It features custom-tuned 50mm neodymium drivers that deliver clear and detailed sound. The Virtuoso RGB has a comfortable design with memory foam ear cups and a padded headband wrapped in premium leatherette. It also has a detachable, omnidirectional microphone for clear voice communication. The headset is compatible with Corsair’s iCUE software, which lets you customize the RGB lighting and EQ settings. The Virtuoso RGB is suitable for gamers who want a premium wireless gaming headset with a premium design and high-quality sound. Read also: Corsair HS80 RGB Vs Corsair Void RGB Elite here.
Design and Build Quality
The Corsair HS80 RGB and the Corsair Virtuoso RGB gaming headsets have a similar design, with a sleek and modern look. However, the build quality of the two headsets differs significantly. The Corsair HS80 RGB has a more rugged build, with a metal frame and ear cups that swivel and pivot, providing a comfortable fit for extended gaming sessions. On the other hand, the Corsair Virtuoso RGB has a more premium build, with aluminum construction and memory foam earpads for added comfort. The Virtuoso also comes with a detachable microphone, while the HS80 has a built-in microphone.
Both the Corsair HS80 RGB and the Corsair Virtuoso RGB gaming headsets offer excellent sound quality, thanks to their high-quality drivers and Dolby Atmos support. The HS80 has 50mm neodymium drivers that deliver clear and accurate sound, while the Virtuoso has 50mm high-density neodymium drivers that provide exceptional sound quality with a wider soundstage. The Virtuoso also features a built-in equalizer that allows you to customize the sound to your preference.
Comfort is an essential factor to consider when choosing a gaming headset, especially for long gaming sessions. The Corsair HS80 RGB and the Corsair Virtuoso RGB both offer excellent comfort, thanks to their memory foam earpads and adjustable headbands. However, the Virtuoso has an advantage in this category, with its thicker earpads and lightweight construction, making it more comfortable to wear for extended periods.
Both the Corsair HS80 RGB and the Corsair Virtuoso RGB gaming headsets offer wireless connectivity, using a 2.4GHz wireless dongle. However, the Virtuoso also features Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to connect to other devices such as your smartphone or tablet. This makes the Virtuoso a more versatile headset for those who want to use it for other purposes besides gaming.
The battery life of a wireless gaming headset is also an essential factor to consider. The Corsair HS80 RGB offers up to 20 hours of battery life, while the Corsair Virtuoso RGB offers up to 25 hours of battery life with Bluetooth turned off. However, the Virtuoso’s battery life decreases significantly when using Bluetooth, offering only up to 15 hours of battery life. Check our other comparison in: Sony WF-1000XM4 Vs Samsung Buds 2 Pro here.
Finally, the price is an essential factor to consider when choosing a gaming headset. The Corsair HS80 RGB is priced at around $105, while the Corsair Virtuoso RGB is priced at around $156. The Virtuoso is more expensive, but it offers a more premium build quality, better comfort, and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Live the game in a headset that merges iconic CORSAIR design, superb audio quality, industry-leading wireless technology, and durable build quality.
- Connect with hyper-fast SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS for extremely low-latency, high-quality audio, so you hear every shot, step, and shout as it happens.
- Immersive Dolby Atmos on PC places the sounds of the game all around you with three-dimensional precision, so you can react faster and more accurately.
- From a faint whisper to a resonating blast, a pair of custom-tuned 50mm high-density neodymium audio drivers catch every sound in exquisite detail with an expanded frequency range of 20Hz-40,000Hz.
- Experience uncompromising sound quality and immersive 7.1 surround Sound with a matched pair of precisely tuned 50 millimeter.
- Long-lasting Comfort to wear all day with Premium Memory foam ear pads that conform to the shape of your head and a lightweight pillow-soft headband
- Connect wirelessly for high-fidelity, ultra-low latency Audio and an exceptional 60ft signal range with hyper-fast Slipstream Corsair Wireless technology.
- Make yourself heard with exceptional dynamic range and vocal clarity, thanks to a 9.5 millimeter broadcast-grade, Omnidirectional, high-bandwidth detachable microphone.
In conclusion, both the Corsair HS80 RGB and the Corsair Virtuoso RGB gaming headsets are excellent choices for gamers, offering exceptional sound quality, comfort, and wireless connectivity. However, the Virtuoso has a more premium build quality, better comfort, and Bluetooth connectivity, making it the better choice for those who are willing to pay a higher price. The HS80, on the other hand, offers a more rugged build and a longer battery life, making it a great option for those who prioritize durability and battery life.