The headsets have evolved over the years and have become more advanced with improved sound quality and added features. Corsair is one of the leading brands in the gaming industry, and they have come up with two fantastic gaming headsets, the Corsair HS80 RGB Vs Corsair Void RGB Elite. In this article, we will compare these two headsets and determine which one is better.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Void RGB Elite?
- How is the Design of Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Void RGB Elite?
- How is the Comfort of Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Void RGB Elite?
- How is the Sound Quality from Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Void RGB Elite?
- How is the Microphone in Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Void RGB Elite?
- What are the Features of Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Void RGB Elite?
- How is the Price of Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Void RGB Elite?
- Which Gaming Headset to Buy?
|Corsair HS80 RGB||Corsair Void RGB Elite
|Product Dimensions ||8.07 x 3.82 x 7.2 inches||7.87 x 3.74 x 7.87 inches
|Shipping Weight||12.9 ounces ||14.1 ounces
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Void RGB Elite
The wireless gaming headset, Corsair HS80 RGB, provides gamers with exceptional sound quality and cutting-edge features. Equipped with 50mm neodymium drivers that have been custom-tuned, it produces a rich and immersive audio experience. Furthermore, the headset’s Dolby Atmos 3D spatial audio takes gaming to the next level by providing an even more immersive experience. The HS80 RGB has been designed with comfort in mind, featuring memory foam ear cups and a padded headband. Additionally, the detachable broadcast-grade microphone ensures clear communication during gameplay. Compatibility with Corsair’s iCUE software enables gamers to personalize the RGB lighting and EQ settings, further enhancing the overall gaming experience.
The Corsair Void RGB Elite is a wired gaming headset that offers high-quality sound and a comfortable design. It features custom-tuned 50mm neodymium drivers that deliver clear and detailed sound. The Void RGB Elite has a comfortable design with breathable microfiber mesh fabric and memory foam ear cups. It also has a detachable, omnidirectional microphone for clear voice communication. The headset is compatible with Corsair’s iCUE software, which lets you customize the RGB lighting and EQ settings. Read also: Jabra Elite 7 Pro Vs Elite 5 here.
The Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Void RGB Elite both have a stylish design that looks great on any gamer. The Corsair HS80 RGB has an aluminum frame with breathable microfiber mesh fabric ear cups. The headset has RGB lighting on the ear cups and the microphone, which adds to its gaming aesthetic. On the other hand, the Corsair Void RGB Elite has a sturdy plastic frame with memory foam ear cups that provide comfort during long gaming sessions. The headset has RGB lighting on the ear cups, microphone, and even the Corsair logo, which looks stunning.
Comfort is a crucial factor to consider when buying a gaming headset, as gamers tend to use them for long hours. The Corsair HS80 RGB has a lightweight design that makes it comfortable to wear for long periods. The ear cups are made of breathable microfiber mesh fabric, which prevents your ears from getting sweaty. The headband has an adjustable strap that provides a comfortable fit. The Corsair Void RGB Elite, on the other hand, has memory foam ear cups that provide excellent cushioning. The headband has a wider surface area, which distributes the weight evenly across the head, making it comfortable to wear for long gaming sessions.
Sound quality is a critical factor when it comes to gaming headsets. The Corsair HS80 RGB has custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers that provide excellent sound quality. The headset also has Dolby Atmos spatial audio technology, which enhances the gaming experience by providing immersive audio. The Corsair Void RGB Elite, on the other hand, has custom-tuned 50mm high-density neodymium audio drivers that deliver immersive sound quality. The headset also has 7.1 surround sound, which provides precise audio positioning.
The microphone is an essential component of a gaming headset. The Corsair HS80 RGB has a unidirectional microphone that provides clear communication with your team members. The microphone has noise-canceling technology that filters out background noise, making your voice clear and crisp. The Corsair Void RGB Elite also has a unidirectional microphone with noise-canceling technology. The microphone has a flip-up mute feature that mutes the microphone when not in use.
The Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Void RGB Elite both have impressive features that make them stand out in the market. The Corsair HS80 RGB has iCUE software that allows you to customize the RGB lighting, equalizer settings, and create custom sound profiles. The headset also has a detachable microphone that makes it easy to switch between gaming and listening to music. The Corsair Void RGB Elite has a similar set of features, but it also has a unique feature called InfoMic. The InfoMic is a feature that displays your audio settings on the microphone tip, which is a handy feature for gamers who like to keep track of their audio settings. Check our other comparison in: Sony WF-1000XM4 Vs AirPods Pro here.
The price is an essential factor to consider when buying a gaming headset. The Corsair HS80 RGB is priced at around $ $149, while the Corsair Void RGB Elite is priced at around $99. The Corsair HS80 RGB is a bit expensive compared to the Corsair Void RGB Elite, but it comes with additional features such as Dolby Atmos and a detachable microphone, which justifies its price.
- Live the game in a headset that merges iconic CORSAIR design, superb audio quality, industry-leading wireless technology, and durable build quality.
- Connect with hyper-fast SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS for extremely low-latency, high-quality audio, so you hear every shot, step, and shout as it happens.
- Immersive Dolby Atmos on PC places the sounds of the game all around you with three-dimensional precision, so you can react faster and more accurately.
- From a faint whisper to a resonating blast, a pair of custom-tuned 50mm high-density neodymium audio drivers catch every sound in exquisite detail with an expanded frequency range of 20Hz-40,000Hz.
- Maximum Operating Distance :40 Feet.Headphones fit type:On-Ear.Headset Frequency Response 20Hz - 30 kHz
- Hear everything from the lightest footstep to the most Thundering explosion thanks to premium custom-tuned 50mm high-density neodymium Audio drivers with an expanded frequency range of 20Hz-30,000Hz
- Constructed for enduring comfort through long gaming sessions with breathable microfiber mesh fabric and plush memory foam earpads
- Connect wirelessly to your PC or PS4/PS5 using low-latency 2.4GHz wireless with the included USB adapter
After comparing the Corsair HS80 RGB and Corsair Void RGB Elite gaming headsets, we can conclude that both headsets have their pros and cons. The Corsair HS80 RGB has a premium build quality, customizable RGB lighting, and Dolby Atmos technology. However, it is a bit expensive and lacks comfort compared to the Corsair Void RGB Elite. The Corsair Void RGB Elite, on the other hand, has excellent comfort, impressive sound quality, and a lower price point.