When it comes to gaming, a good headset can make all the difference. Whether you’re playing an intense first-person shooter or an immersive role-playing game, a high-quality headset can help you stay focused and fully immersed in the experience. Two popular options on the market today are the Corsair HS80 RGB Vs Logitech G733 gaming headsets. Today we’ll take a closer look at both of these headsets and compare their features, performance, and overall value.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Corsair HS80 RGB and Logitech G733?
- How is the Design of Corsair HS80 RGB and Logitech G733?
- How is the Sound Quality from Corsair HS80 RGB and Logitech G733?
- What are the Features of Corsair HS80 RGB and Logitech G733?
- How is the Price of Corsair HS80 RGB and Logitech G733?
- Which Gaming Headset to Buy?
|Corsair HS80 RGB||Logitech G733
|Product Dimensions ||8.07 x 3.82 x 7.2 inches||5.43 x 3.7 x 7.68 inches
|Shipping Weight||12.9 ounces ||9.8 ounces
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About Corsair HS80 RGB and Logitech G733
The Corsair HS80 RGB is a wireless gaming headset that offers high-quality sound and advanced features. It features custom-tuned 50mm neodymium drivers that deliver immersive, detailed sound. It also offers Dolby Atmos 3D spatial audio for a more immersive gaming experience. The HS80 RGB has a comfortable design with memory foam ear cups and a padded headband. It also has a detachable broadcast-grade microphone for clear voice communication. The headset is compatible with Corsair’s iCUE software, which lets you customize the RGB lighting and EQ settings.
The Logitech G733 is a wireless gaming headset that offers high-quality sound and a lightweight design. It features custom-tuned 40mm neodymium drivers that deliver clear and detailed sound. The G733 has a comfortable design with memory foam ear cups and a lightweight suspension headband. It also has a detachable, adjustable microphone for clear voice communication. The headset is compatible with Logitech’s G HUB software, which lets you customize the RGB lighting and EQ settings. The G733 is suitable for gamers who want a lightweight wireless gaming headset with customizable RGB lighting. Read also: Corsair HS80 RGB Vs Corsair Virtuoso RGB here.
Design and Comfort
When it comes to design and comfort, both the Corsair HS80 RGB and the Logitech G733 gaming headsets offer a lot to like. The Corsair HS80 RGB features a sleek, understated design with a comfortable, adjustable headband and plush memory foam ear cups. The headset also features customizable RGB lighting, allowing you to match your gaming setup or express your unique style.
The Logitech G733, on the other hand, features a more bold and eye-catching design, with a variety of colorful, interchangeable headband options. The headset is also very lightweight, making it comfortable to wear for extended gaming sessions. However, some users may find the ear cups to be a bit shallow, which can lead to discomfort over time.
Overall, both headsets offer a comfortable fit and attractive design. However, if you prefer a more minimalist look and more modest RGB lighting, the Corsair HS80 RGB may be the better choice. If you’re looking for a headset with a more colorful option, bolder RGB lighting, and a lightweight, comfortable design, the Logitech G733 may be a better fit.
Of course, one of the most important factors to consider when choosing a gaming headset is sound quality. The Corsair HS80 RGB features 50mm neodymium drivers, which deliver clear, immersive sound with a wide frequency range. The headset also features 7.1 surround sound, which can help you pinpoint enemy footsteps and other important audio cues in games.
The Logitech G733, on the other hand, features 40mm neodymium drivers, which still deliver impressive sound quality but may not be as powerful as the Corsair HS80 RGB. The headset also features DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound technology, which can provide an immersive, 3D audio experience.
Overall, both headsets deliver excellent sound quality, but the Corsair HS80 RGB may have a slight edge in terms of power and clarity. However, the Logitech G733’s surround sound technology can provide a more immersive experience, particularly in games that support it.
Features and Connectivity
Another important factor to consider when comparing the Corsair HS80 RGB and the Logitech G733 is their features and connectivity options. The Corsair HS80 RGB features wireless connectivity with up to 20 hours of battery life, as well as a detachable microphone for clear voice communication. The Logitech G733 also features wireless connectivity with up to 29 hours of battery life, as well as a detachable microphone. The headset also features customizable EQ settings, allowing you to fine-tune the sound to your personal preferences.
Both headsets offer excellent connectivity options and convenient features, making them both great choices for gamers. However, if you prefer longer battery life and customizable EQ settings, the Logitech G733 may be the better choice. You can also turn these RGB panels OFF to prolong the battery life. Check our other comparison: Sony WF-1000XM4 Vs Bose QuietComfort Earbuds here.
Price and Value
Finally, it’s important to consider price and overall value when choosing between the Corsair HS80 RGB and the Logitech G733. The Corsair HS80 RGB is priced at around $109, making it a bit more affordable than the Logitech G733, which is priced at around $130. However, both headsets offer excellent value for their respective price points, with high-quality sound, comfortable designs, and convenient features. Ultimately, the best choice will depend on your personal preferences and priorities.
If you’re willing to spend a bit more for customizable RGB lighting and a longer battery life, the Logitech G733 may be the better choice. However, if you prefer a more powerful sound, the Logitech G733 may be the better value.
- Live the game in a headset that merges iconic CORSAIR design, superb audio quality, industry-leading wireless technology, and durable build quality.
- Connect with hyper-fast SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS for extremely low-latency, high-quality audio, so you hear every shot, step, and shout as it happens.
- Immersive Dolby Atmos on PC places the sounds of the game all around you with three-dimensional precision, so you can react faster and more accurately.
- From a faint whisper to a resonating blast, a pair of custom-tuned 50mm high-density neodymium audio drivers catch every sound in exquisite detail with an expanded frequency range of 20Hz-40,000Hz.
- Total freedom with up to 20 m wireless range and LIGHTSPEED wireless audio transmission. Keep playing for up to 29 hours of battery life. Play in stereo on PlayStation(R) 4
- Personalize your headset lighting across the full spectrum, ~16. 8M colors. Play in colors with front-facing, dual-zone LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting and choose from preset animations or create your own with G HUB software.
- Colorful, reversible suspension headbands are designed for comfort during long play sessions.
- Advanced mic filters that make your voice sound richer, cleaner, and more professional. Customize with G HUB and find your sound.
While there are some differences in design, sound quality, and features, both headsets deliver excellent performance and value. If you’re looking for a headset with customizable RGB lighting and a longer battery life, the Logitech G733 is a great choice. However, if you prefer a more powerful sound and the simple aesthetic of HS80, this headset is still an impressive choice.