As a gaming enthusiast, having the right gaming headset can make a huge difference in your gaming experience. When it comes to Corsair gaming headsets, the Corsair Void RGB Elite Vs Void RGB Pro are two of the most popular options on the market. In this comprehensive comparison, we will analyze the features of these two headsets to help you determine which one is the best fit for you.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Corsair Void RGB Elite and Void RGB Pro?
- How is the Design of Corsair Void RGB Elite and Void RGB Pro?
- How is the Sound Quality from Corsair Void RGB Elite and Void RGB Pro?
- How is the Microphone Quality in Corsair Void RGB Elite and Void RGB Pro?
- How is the Connectivity in Corsair Void RGB Elite and Void RGB Pro?
- How is the Battery Life of Corsair Void RGB Elite and Void RGB Pro?
- How is the Price of Corsair Void RGB Elite and Void RGB Pro?
- Which Corsair Gaming Headset to Buy?
|Corsair Void RGB Elite||Corsair Void RGB Pro
|Product Dimensions ||7.87 x 3.74 x 7.87 inches||8.07 x 3.93 x 7.52 inches
|Shipping Weight||14.1 ounces||13.8 ounces
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About the Corsair Void RGB Elite and Void RGB Pro
The Corsair Void RGB Elite and Void RGB Pro both feature 7.1 surround sound, which provides an immersive audio experience by simulating multi-directional audio cues, allowing gamers to accurately locate sounds in the game environment. They also come with RGB lighting, which allows users to customize the headset’s lighting to match their gaming setup or personal style. Read also: Corsair Void RGB Elite Vs Razer Blackshark V2 Pro.
The main difference between the Corsair Void RGB Elite and Void RGB Pro is the release time because the Elite version is a 2022 model while the Pro version was launched in 2017. Corsair also claimed that they upgrade the custom driver in the new Elite model, as well as the microphone and fit. for comfort The Void RGB Pro also has a higher frequency response range, which means it can deliver more detailed audio.
Both headsets are compatible with PC, PlayStation 4, and other devices with a USB port, making them suitable for gamers who play on different platforms. However, only the Elite model is officially compatible with PlayStation. They also feature a comfortable over-ear design with adjustable headbands and plush ear cups for long gaming sessions.
Design and Comfort
When it comes to design, both the Corsair Void RGB Elite and Void RGB Pro headsets are quite similar. They both have a sleek and modern look that is sure to catch your eye. The Void RGB Elite Wireless has a slightly more refined design and is slightly larger than the Void RGB Pro Wireless.
In terms of comfort, both headsets are quite comfortable to wear for long gaming sessions. The Void RGB Elite Wireless has a slightly softer headband padding and ear cup cushioning, which makes it a bit more comfortable than the Void RGB Pro. However, the difference in comfort is not significant as they still weigh the same. In addition, both headsets are comfortable enough to wear for extended periods.
When it comes to sound quality, both headsets deliver an impressive audio experience. The Corsair Void RGB Elite has slightly better 50mm drivers compared to the Void RGB Pro, which provides a more powerful bass and more accurate sound across the entire frequency range. The Void RGB Elite Wireless also has 7.1 surround sound, which provides a more immersive gaming experience.
The Void RGB Pro on the other hand, has a more balanced sound signature and offers excellent clarity across all frequencies. The soundstage is also quite wide, which allows you to locate the direction of sounds accurately in-game. The headset also has virtual 7.1 surround sound, which enhances the gaming experience.
Both the Corsair Void RGB Elite and Void RGB Pro headsets have excellent microphone quality. The microphones are clear, and the noise cancellation works exceptionally well, which ensures that your voice comes through clearly without any background noise. The Void RGB Elite has a slightly better microphone than the Void RGB Pro Wireless, thanks to its improved noise-canceling technology. It also has a feature called “sidetone,” which allows you to hear your voice in the headset, which is particularly useful if you’re speaking with others online.
Both the Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless and Void RGB Pro Wireless headsets have excellent connectivity options. They both come with a USB wireless receiver that offers a stable connection with a range of up to 40 feet. Thes headsets are designed primarily for PC gaming, but you can use them with PlayStation as well. Unfortunately they are not working for Xbox consoles. Read also: Corsair Void RGB Elite Vs Logitech G533.
When it comes to battery life, both the Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless and Void RGB Pro Wireless headsets offer excellent performance. The Void RGB Elite Wireless has a battery life of up to 16 hours, while the Void RGB Pro Wireless has a battery life of up to 15 hours, but overall they are very similar in real life application.
The price is one of the most critical factors to consider when purchasing a gaming headset. The Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless is more expensive than the Void RGB Pro Wireless. However, the extra cost is justified by its better sound quality, more comfortable design, and improved microphone quality.
- Maximum Operating Distance :40 Feet.Headphones fit type:On-Ear.Headset Frequency Response 20Hz - 30 kHz
- Hear everything from the lightest footstep to the most Thundering explosion thanks to premium custom-tuned 50mm high-density neodymium Audio drivers with an expanded frequency range of 20Hz-30,000Hz
- Constructed for enduring comfort through long gaming sessions with breathable microfiber mesh fabric and plush memory foam earpads
- Connect wirelessly to your PC or PS4/PS5 using low-latency 2.4GHz wireless with the included USB adapter
- Compatibility : PC with USB port and OS compatibility (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Internet connection (for CUE software download)
- Legendary CORSAIR build quality ensures long term durability. Frequency Response: 20Hz 20 kHz. Sensitivity: 38dB (+/ 3dB)
- Custom tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers bring the action to life with wide range and accuracy. Microphone Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Enjoy crystal clear, low latency, wireless audio with up to 40ft range and up to 16 hours of battery life
In conclusion, both the Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless and Void RGB Pro Wireless gaming headsets are excellent options for gamers. If you are looking for a headset that offers the best sound quality, a comfortable design, and a more immersive gaming experience, then the Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless is the better choice. However, if you want the cheaper alternative, then the Corsair Void RGB Pro Wireless is still a great option.