If you’re looking for premium wireless earbuds, you may have come across the Jabra Elite 7 Pro Vs Jabra Elite 7 Active earbuds. These two earbuds are the latest offerings from Jabra, a well-known audio brand that has been in the market for years. In this article, we’ll compare the earbuds to help you decide which one is better for you.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Jabra Elite 7 Pro and 7 Active?
- How is the Design of Jabra Elite 7 Pro and 7 Active?
- How is the Sound Quality from Jabra Elite 7 Pro and 7 Active?
- How is the Battery Life of Jabra Elite 7 Pro and 7 Active?
- How is the Connectivity in Jabra Elite 7 Pro and 7 Active?
- What are the Features of Jabra Elite 7 Pro and 7 Active?
- Which Earbuds to Buy?
|3.53 ounces||Jabra Elite 7 Pro||Jabra Elite 7 Active
|Product Dimensions ||6.22 x 4.53 x 1.61 inches|
|9.61 x 4.37 x 3.31 inches
|Shipping Weight||0.19 ounces|
|Shop now at Amazon||click here||click here
About Jabra Elite 7 Pro and 7 Active
The Jabra Elite 7 Pro and 7 Active are wireless earbuds with active noise cancellation technology. The Elite 7 Pro is designed for those who want premium sound quality and advanced features, while the Elite 7 Active is designed for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Both earbuds offer up to 9 hours of battery life on a single charge, with an additional 26 hours of battery life provided by the charging case. They also feature wireless charging capabilities and Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity. Read also: Jabra Elite 7 Pro Vs Sony LinkBuds.
The Elite 7 Pro has 6 microphones for advanced noise cancellation and wind noise reduction, as well as customizable equalizer settings and a companion app for further customization. It also has IP57 water and dust resistance rating, making it suitable for use in various environments. The Elite 7 Active, on the other hand, has an IP57 rating as well as a sporty design with a secure fit for use during physical activities. It also features a motion sensor for tracking fitness data and has a “find my earbuds” feature to help locate lost earbuds.
Design and Build Quality
Both the Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Jabra Elite 7 Active earbuds have a similar design, but the Jabra Elite 7 Ac has a more premium look and feel due to its all-metal construction. The Jabra Elite 7 Active earbuds, on the other hand, have a plastic construction, which makes them slightly lighter than the Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
Both earbuds have an IP57 rating, making them water-resistant and dust-resistant. However, the Jabra Elite 7 Active earbuds are designed for athletes and have an extra layer of protection against sweat and dust, making them a better option if you’re into sports.
When it comes to sound quality, both earbuds offer excellent audio performance, with a balanced sound profile and deep bass. Both earbuds use the same 6mm driver to produce a good dynamic range for your music. Jabra is one of the best in audio products and they don’t disappoint with these earbuds. The two also share adjustable ANC to let you listen to music in peace.
The Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Jabra Elite 7 Active earbuds both offer impressive battery life. The Jabra Elite 7 Pro has a battery life of up to 8 hours on a single charge, the same as Jabra Elite 7 Active earbuds. However, both earbuds come with a charging case that provides additional battery life, with the Jabra Elite 7 Pro offering up to 22 hours of battery life and the Jabra Elite 7 Active earbuds offering up to 22 hours of battery life. Read also: Jabra Elite 7 Pro Vs 75t.
Both earbuds offer Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity, which provides a stable and reliable connection to your device. The Jabra Elite 7 Pro also has an advanced feature called Multipoint, which allows you to connect to two devices simultaneously. This feature is useful if you frequently switch between your phone and laptop.
The Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Jabra Elite 7 Active earbuds come with several additional features that make them a great value for their price. Both earbuds have touch controls, which allow you to control playback, adjust volume, and answer calls. They also have a transparency mode, which allows you to hear your surroundings without taking off the earbuds.
The Jabra Elite 7 Pro also has a feature called MySound, which creates a personalized sound profile based on your hearing test results. This feature ensures that you get the best possible sound quality from your earbuds. The Jabra Elite 7 Active earbuds, on the other hand, have a feature called HearThrough, which allows you to hear your surroundings while listening to music.
- FREEDOM’S CALLING – Your music is about to get a serious upgrade; With 6mm custom speakers and Jabra MultiSensor Voice technology, experience revolutionary call performance and outstanding music from anywhere.
- OUTSTANDING SOUND EXPERIENCE – Thanks to the adjustable Active Noise Cancellation, the ultra-compact earphones with rich and powerful sound lets you fully immerse yourself in your music
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR CALLS – Jabra MultiSensor Voice technology combines four powerful microphones with an advanced Voice Pick Up (VPU) sensor in each bud, MultiSensor Voice completely reinvents calls on the go
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE – Hear your surroundings while on a call with the HearThrough technology - use just one bud with Mono Mode - Each offers up to 8 hours battery and 30hrs with the case
- FREE YOUR WORKOUT – When you’re working up a sweat, Elite 7 Active stay comfortably in place; With our unique ShakeGrip technology along with being IP57 water and sweatproof, these earbuds are designed to stay in no matter how hard you work out
- INTELLIGENT NOISE CONTROL – Choose your preferred levels of immersion or awareness for your workout with adjustable ANC and HearThrough technology - only hear what you want to hear
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR CALLS – Whether you’re working out or working on that big deadline, Elite 7 Active offers amazing clarity; With 4 microphones and covered with fine SAATI Acoustex mesh for wind protection, these earbuds have you covered
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE – Personalization options and 6 mm speakers for a powerful sound - use just one bud with Mono Mode - each offers up to 8 hours battery and 30 hrs with the case
After comparing the Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Jabra Elite 7 Active earbuds, it’s clear that both earbuds are excellent options for anyone looking for premium wireless earbuds. However, the Jabra Elite 7 Active is the cheaper choice with the same features and shape. These earbuds also have the same battery life for your daily activities.