As technology advances, the demand for high-quality earbuds with noise-canceling features increases. The Jabra Elite series has been among the top contenders in the market for noise-canceling earbuds. In this article, we will compare two popular models of the series – Jabra Elite 7 Pro Vs Elite 5 – in terms of their features, sound quality, design, and battery life.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5?
- How is the Design of Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5?
- How is the Comfort of Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5?
- How is the Sound Quality of Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5?
- How is the Noise Cancelation in Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5?
- How is the Battery Life in Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5?
- How is the Connectivity in Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5?
- How is the Price of Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5?
- Which Noise Canceling Earbuds to Buy?
|3.53 ounces||Jabra Elite 7 Pro||Jabra Elite 5
|Product Dimensions ||6.22 x 4.53 x 1.61 inches|
|6.18 x 4.53 x 1.54 inches
|Shipping Weight||0.19 ounces|
|Shop now at Amazon||click here||click here
About Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5
Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5 are both noise-canceling earbuds that are designed to provide an immersive listening experience by blocking out ambient noise. The Jabra Elite 7 Pro is a premium true wireless earbud that offers advanced Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology. It features Jabra’s MultiSensor Voice technology, which uses four microphones to provide clear call quality even in noisy environments. It also offers a customizable EQ in the Jabra Sound+ app, so you can adjust the sound to your liking. The Elite 7 Pro has a semi-open design, which allows you to hear some ambient noise while still blocking out most external sounds.
The Jabra Elite 5 is a mid-range true wireless earbud that also offers ANC technology. It features a four-microphone system and Qualcomm aptX audio technology for high-quality sound. The Elite 5 has a closed design, which provides more isolation from external noise. It also has a customizable EQ in the Jabra Sound+ app. These earbuds are suitable for people who want good noise cancellation, good sound quality, and customizable sound, but at a more affordable price point than the Elite 7 Pro. Read also: Jabra Elite 7 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro here.
Both Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5 have a sleek and modern design. The Elite 7 Pro is available in several colors, such as Black and Gold – the same as Elite 5 comes. The earbuds are about the same size, but the Elite 7’s charging case is smaller than Elite 5, making it more comfortable in your pocket. As for the wireless charging, both earbuds are supporting the feature or you can charge them using the USB cable. Build quality is similarly good and there is an LED light at the front.
Comfort is a crucial factor when it comes to earbuds, especially if you plan to use them for extended periods. Both Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5 have a comfortable fit and come with multiple ear tips to find the perfect fit. The Elite 7 Pro has a smaller and lighter earbud, which makes it more comfortable for extended use. The Elite 5, on the other hand, has a bulkier earbud, which may cause discomfort to some users after extended use.
The sound quality is one of the most critical factors when it comes to earbuds. Both the Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5 offer excellent sound quality, but the Elite 7 Pro takes it to the next level. It comes with a 6mm driver that provides a richer, fuller sound with more depth and detail than the Elite 5’s 5.5mm driver. The Elite 7 Pro also has a higher frequency range, which allows it to produce more high-pitched sounds, giving you a more immersive listening experience.
The noise-canceling feature is what sets the Jabra Elite series apart from its competitors. Both Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5 have advanced noise-canceling technology, but the Elite 7 Pro takes it a step further with its Hybrid ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) feature. It uses both feedforward and feedback microphones to cancel out noise, ensuring that you can enjoy your music or take calls without any distractions.
Battery life is an essential factor when it comes to wireless earbuds. Both Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5 offer impressive battery life. The Elite 7 Pro can last up to 8 hours on a single charge, with an additional 22 hours of battery life in the charging case. The Elite 5, on the other hand, can last up to 7.5 hours on a single charge, with an additional 20.5 hours of battery life in the charging case.
Both Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5 support Bluetooth 5.2, providing a stable and reliable connection. They also come with a companion app that allows you to customize your earbuds’ settings and access firmware updates. The Elite 7 Pro has a higher Bluetooth range, allowing you to stay connected up to 12 meters away from your device, while the Elite 5 can stay connected up to 10 meters away. Check our other comparison in: Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX Vs Beoplay Portal here.
Price is always a deciding factor when it comes to purchasing any product. The Jabra Elite 7 Pro is a more premium option and comes with a higher price tag than the Elite 5. However, it offers more advanced features, including a Hybrid ANC feature that provides superior noise-canceling capabilities, a larger driver for improved sound quality, and a longer battery life. On the other hand, the Jabra Elite 5 is a more affordable option but still offers excellent sound quality and noise-canceling capabilities.
- FREEDOM’S CALLING – Your music is about to get a serious upgrade; With 6mm custom speakers and Jabra MultiSensor Voice technology, experience revolutionary call performance and outstanding music from anywhere.
- OUTSTANDING SOUND EXPERIENCE – Thanks to the adjustable Active Noise Cancellation, the ultra-compact earphones with rich and powerful sound lets you fully immerse yourself in your music
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR CALLS – Jabra MultiSensor Voice technology combines four powerful microphones with an advanced Voice Pick Up (VPU) sensor in each bud, MultiSensor Voice completely reinvents calls on the go
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE – Hear your surroundings while on a call with the HearThrough technology - use just one bud with Mono Mode - Each offers up to 8 hours battery and 30hrs with the case
- INTELLIGENT NOISE CONTROL — Elite 5 True Wireless earbuds block out more ambient noise with the Hybrid ANC or hear the world with the HearThrough technology. 6-mic call technology with dedicated microphones to reduce wind noise with these in-ear earbuds
- PERSONALIZED SOUND — Play music with Spotify Tap Playback using 6mm speakers and a range of codecs that deliver first-class sound in these Jabra wireless earbuds which can be fine-tuned with a customizable equalizer
- DURABLE WITH HIGH-PERFORMING BATTERY LIFE —IP55 rating protects the Bluetooth earphones against dust and water. Use either Jabra earbud independently in Mono Mode. Up to 7hrs of battery life, 28hrs with the case
- EASY CONNECTIVITY — Connect to 2 devices at once with Bluetooth Multipoint, use Google Fast Pair for Android, or ask Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant (OS 6.0 or higher) for hands-free help with these wireless earphones
Both the Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 5 are excellent choices for noise-canceling earbuds. However, the Elite 7 Pro offers superior features in terms of sound quality, noise-canceling capabilities, battery life, and Bluetooth range. It comes with a higher price tag, but for those looking for the best possible experience, the Elite 7 Pro is the way to go. However, if you’re looking for a more affordable option that still offers great sound quality and noise-canceling capabilities, the Jabra Elite 5 is an excellent choice.