Your headset is handy for making and receiving calls with a built-in microphone. The device could improve the audio quality and communication, but the performance may vary as they designed products for different users, such as the Jabra Evolve2 65 Vs Bose 700. You can use these headsets or headphones for making and receiving calls, but they are also versatile for entertainment, and today we will see what they can offer and which to buy.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700?
- How is the Design of Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700?
- How is the Sound Quality in Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700?
- How is the Microphone Quality in Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700?
- What are the Features of Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700?
- How is the Battery Life of Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700?
- Jabra Evolve2 65 Vs Bose 700
- Which Headphone or Headset to Buy?
|Jabra Evolve2 65||Bose 700
|Product Dimensions ||7.48 x 2.64 x 5.71 inches|
|2 x 6.5 x 8 inches
|Shipping Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About the Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700
Do you need a new headset or headphones? The terms may sound similar, but they are different because headsets usually have a built-in microphone mounted on a boom wand and are adjustable; some are even removable, like in gaming headsets. Headphones are more versatile and common because it still has a microphone but is concealed in the housing so you can’t see them, and they won’t hinder your activity or make you look funny when wearing them outdoors. Your choice may vary because they are made for different purposes. Read also: Jabra Evolve2 65 Vs Elite 45H.
Of course, you can have both, such as keeping the headset for stationary use and headphone for outdoor activities and traveling. Many wonders which they should get between the Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700 because these models are some of the most popular options from the respective type. As you can see, the Evolve2 65 is a headset, and the Bose 700 is a headphone, so if your application is for office only, the Evolve2 65 should be the best to consider.
It doesn’t mean that you can’t use the Bose 700 for office tasks because it can. You only need a laptop or computer with Bluetooth capability. However, this headphone is more expensive and better for music-listening purposes, especially for commuters and travelers, who often must be in crowded places. While this headphone has no boom mic, the microphone’s clarity is impressive, and it has tons of features through the dedicated app.
Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700 Design
Besides active noise canceling, the Bose 700 also has good passive noise canceling because the headphones adopt an over-ear design with wide earcups to cover your ear, sealing them from the outside. The Evolve2 65 is slimmer and has smaller earcups with an on-ear design, but the padding is equally plush. Several buttons on the earcups are applied on both headset and headphones to navigate the settings. These devices require charging, and you can charge them using the included cable or get the version with a charging dock for Evolve2 65 for better convenience.
Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700 Sound Quality
The first thing you should see in these headsets or headphones is sound quality because it is crucial to hear what the other party is talking about and, of course, your favorite music and movies. The Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700 are versatile for office jobs and entertainment, as they have no issue delivering excellent performance. The sound profile may vary, which is expected as the company may tweak the driver differently. But, we are satisfied with the sound quality, especially the Evolve2 65, because headsets usually don’t focus on this aspect.
The Evolve2 65 has a 40mm driver to deliver a rich and detailed sound, making it one of the most versatile office headsets we have seen. You can also go to the Jabra Direct app and make some adjustments if there are issues with how the headset sounds and see if it is just the presets. On the other hand, the Bose 700 is fabulous, especially if you love rich bass, because it excels in this area. The sound profile is balanced with a slightly stronger bass to make your music sounds livelier.
Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700 Microphone
It is crucial to consider the microphone because most people will make or receive calls with Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700. The Evolve2 65 is an excellent headset with an impressive microphone, which features noise reduction to prevent the surrounding from entering the microphone and messing with your speech. The microphone is adjustable, with a button to switch it off. The Bose 700 has a concealed microphone, but worry not; it can also pick up your voice.
Bose improves the microphone array on this headphone to optimize the performance and only picks up your voice by ignoring the surrounding noise. The recorded voice from this headphone is excellent, but you may still notice some fuzz, a common issue for Bluetooth headphones and headsets.
Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700 Features
One of the reasons why Bose 700 is more expensive than the Evolve2 65 is because it has ANC or active noise canceling, which reduce the amount of noise while you wear the headphone. We also love that you can adjust the ANC level depending on application and taste; there are many levels from 0 to 10, with the latter being the strongest. Level 5 is a safe choice if you want to reduce ambient noise but still want to notice when a coworker or friend is asking you something.
Level 10 is the most impressive ANC you may have heard because it even mutes the typing noise and reduces most chatters. There is still some noticeable sound as people are making conversation near you, but chances are you can’t hear what they are saying. This headphone also effectively blocks engine noise like on a bus or plane. Read also: Jabra Evolve2 65 Vs Sony WH-1000XM4.
Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700 Battery Life
While the Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700 are impressive on their own, one thing you will certainly need is to charge them. Jabra claims that Eolve2 65 lasts up to 37 hours in music-listening mode and 35 hours with the microphone active. Charging this headset for 15 minutes should give you up to 8 hours of battery life. On the other hand, the Bose 700 should last for 20 hours, and 15 minutes charge will provide you with enough juice for 2 hours of playback.
Jabra Evolve2 65 Vs Bose 700
The Jabra Evolve2 65 and Bose 700 are made for different users but versatile enough for office and entertainment. The Evolve2 65 is an office headset, best for stationary setup because none of us want to wear a headset with a boom mic while running or exercising. This headset has impressive sound and microphone quality with a very long battery life. The Bose 700 is a casual headphone that performs well in the office but is more versatile for outdoor uses and carries more features, including fantastic active noise canceling.
- PASSIVE NOISE CANCELLATION – Jabra Evolve2 65 wireless headphones feature superior passive noise cancellation thanks to the enhanced memory foam padding and new angled design that cancels 48% more of the noise around you
- BIGGER & BETTER SOUND – This business headset has powerful leak-tolerate 40mm speakers for rich, high definition audio for calls & music; Plus, the enhanced 3-microphone call technology means 23% less background conversation noise on your calls
- INDUSTRY-LEADING BATTERY LIFE – The Evolve2 65 telework headset provides up to 37 hours of battery life on a single charge; With a 15-minute charge giving you up to 8 hours of use, they’re on-ear headphones built to keep pace with your busy schedule
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – When it comes to your wireless headset, true luxury is forgetting it’s there; Made with durable, premium materials, the soft memory foam cushions mold to your ears’ natural contours for incredible all-day comfort
- POWERFUL NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES: 11 levels of active noise cancelling let you enjoy music, podcasts, videos & calls without distractions
- ASTONISHING SOUND: Crisp, clear details. Deep, full bass. These wireless headphones produce exciting, lifelike sound that’s full and balanced at every volume level
- UNRIVALED VOICE PICKUP: A revolutionary microphone system adapts to noisy and windy environments so your voice always sounds crystal clear on calls
- KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND HANDS FREE: With easy access to voice assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant for music, navigation, weather, and more, and intuitive touch control on the earcups — you can stay connected without reaching for your phone
There is no wrong answer because you can choose either model, and they will be equally impressive. However, we suggest the Evolve2 65 for office use or if you work from home because it is much cheaper and should be enough for making and receiving calls. The Bose 700 is best for those looking for good headphones with ANC, which they may want to wear while commuting, to the gym, and doing other physical activities.