Your headphone is a crucial device for taking and making calls. A headset has a built-in adjustable microphone to move closer to your mouth when speaking. The Jabra Evolve2 65 Vs Plantronics Voyager Focus are some of the best office headsets you can buy today, but they differ based on their features and performance, so today, we will see what they can offer and which you should get. Let’s check the comparison below!
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus?
- How is the Design of Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus?
- How is the Sound Quality of Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus?
- How is the Microphone in Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus?
- What are the Features of Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus?
- How is the Battery Life on Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus?
- Jabra Evolve2 65 Vs Plantronics Voyager Focus
- Which Office Headset to Buy?
|Jabra Evolve2 65||Plantronics Voyager Focus
|Product Dimensions ||7.48 x 2.64 x 5.71 inches|
|5.4 x 3.52 x 6.07 inches
|Shipping Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About the Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus
A headset can be essential on your office desk because the desktop computer rarely has a built-in speaker and microphone. Laptops have both, but the placement could be better since they are far from your ears and mouth. The headset helps the sound to be closer to your ears, and the microphone is ideally placed near your mouth so others dont have to hear your conversation. Most headsets are adequate for casual applications, but you may want better options to achieve greater experience, especially if it is related to your job.
The Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus are some of the best headsets you can buy today, with excellent user reviews. The crucial parts of a headset are sound and microphone quality, but these two offer more convenient wireless connectivity and comfortable padding. We have compared the Evolve2 65 with another headset from the same collection. Please check Jabra Evolve2 65 Vs Evolve2 85 for those who also want a casual headset. This headset delivers one of the best sound quality in the price range and is our favorite as a versatile package.
The Plantronics Voyager Focus is also an excellent choice and is cheaper than Evolve2 65, making it the more suitable option for budget shoppers. We also like the lightweight build, which some people may prefer. In addition, this headset has an active noise canceling feature, meaning it may be more effective at canceling low rumbling noise if your workplace or room has the issue. This feature is missing from the Evolve2 65 as it only has passive noise canceling from the padding.
Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus Design
As you can see, the Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus differ based on their design. The Evolve2 has thicker headband padding than Voyager Focus, but the build quality is similarly robust for a headphone primarily made of plastic. The black finish should go well with the office theme, and we can’t find other color variants. The padding is covered in a fake leather material with a perforated surface where the sound comes from. These headsets feature Bluetooth connectivity, but only Evolve2 65 comes with a dongle if you use older PCs.
Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus Sound Quality
Let’s see the sound quality on Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus because it is one of the most important parts of your headsets. These two are surprisingly good for a headset that focuses on the quality of the call, and we love listening to music from them. The Evolve2 65 is slightly better because the driver is bigger than typical headsets and more detailed. We love the more prominent sub-bass, which makes the whole frequency sound more balanced, including the mid and high-range.
The Plantronics Voyager Focus is just a little behind because it is also impressive for a headset. While the details are not as good as the Evolve2 65, there is a good amount of bass to cater to different music genres. The passive sound isolation is good, and both headsets are fun to listen to, whether you love listening to music or watching videos and movies.
Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus Microphone
Next is the microphone quality because it is crucial when making calls. The Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus are also impressive in this category because they are featured with a noise-canceling microphone to help improve the call quality. We have no issue with the speech quality from the microphone, and they are adjustable to be close to your mouth or a bit far, depending on your preference. You can also mute the microphone if necessary, and the boom handle is flexible to accommodate different positions.
Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus Features
Besides the lower price, one of the reasons to get the Voyager Focus is the ANC feature. Most people may already be familiar with this feature because it is often available in headphones and modern TWS but not always on office headsets. The Voyager Focus has built-in noise canceling on the headphones, making it more reliable for making or receiving calls in places with persistent background noise. The ANC performance is surprisingly good, as Plantronics has one of the best noise-canceling technology.
Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus Battery Life
Lastly, we want to talk about battery life because these two are wireless models, and you must recharge them occasionally. The Evolve2 65 has one of the best battery life among similar headsets because its music time should last up to 37 hours and talking time up to 35 hours. On the other hand, the Plantronics Voyager Focus has a shorter battery life, at 15 hours for music and 12 hours for talking. The headset will take more battery life with ANC, so that you will get around 12 hours of music with the feature on. Read also: Jabra Evolve2 65 Vs Evolve2 40.
Jabra Evolve2 65 Vs Plantronics Voyager Focus
The Jabra Evolve2 65 and Plantronics Voyager Focus are some of the best-performing headsets you can buy. The sound quality and microphone performance are outstanding, making them excellent choices for office and casual uses. The main difference between the two is ANC features and design, but the sound quality is overall better on the Evolve2 65 as it is more detailed and balanced. The Voyager Plus is better for those who want a lightweight headset with an active noise-canceling feature.
- PASSIVE NOISE CANCELLATION – Jabra Evolve2 65 wireless headphones feature superior passive noise cancellation thanks to the enhanced memory foam padding and new angled design that cancels 48% more of the noise around you
- BIGGER & BETTER SOUND – This business headset has powerful leak-tolerate 40mm speakers for rich, high definition audio for calls & music; Plus, the enhanced 3-microphone call technology means 23% less background conversation noise on your calls
- INDUSTRY-LEADING BATTERY LIFE – The Evolve2 65 telework headset provides up to 37 hours of battery life on a single charge; With a 15-minute charge giving you up to 8 hours of use, they’re on-ear headphones built to keep pace with your busy schedule
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – When it comes to your wireless headset, true luxury is forgetting it’s there; Made with durable, premium materials, the soft memory foam cushions mold to your ears’ natural contours for incredible all-day comfort
- Connects To: For a professional needing to connect to a PC/Mac using USB-A and/or mobile phone. Compatible with Microsoft Teams and other leading collaboration platforms.
- Ideal For: Professionals working in a distracting environment at home or in the office.
- Audio Performance: Active Noise Canceling (ANC) allows you to focus on your caller and not your background noise. Three noise canceling microphones allow the far end callers to hear you and not your environment.
- Talk Time & Roaming Range: Up to 12 hours of talk time (10 ANC on) and listening time: Up to 15 hours (12 ANC on). Roam up to 30ft or 98 meters.
The decision is yours because we may have different preferences and applications. But, we suggest getting the Voyager Plus if your working place has a low-rumbling noise that may interfere with the call, as its ANC should improve the speaker part. The Evolve2 65 is more suitable for those who want better sound quality for music and longer battery life or users with older computers since this one has a dongle to connect to your old device.