When it comes to gaming headsets, the Logitech G535 Vs Logitech G Pro X are two popular options in the market, renowned for their exceptional audio quality, comfort, and durability. However, choosing between the two can be a daunting task, considering their similar features. To help you make an informed decision, we’ll be comparing both gaming headsets in this article.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following;
- What are the Logitech G535 and G Pro X?
- How is the Design of Logitech G535 and G Pro X?
- How is the Sound Quality from Logitech G535 and G Pro X?
- How is the Microphone Quality in Logitech G535 and G Pro X?
- How is the Compatibility in Logitech G535 and G Pro X?
- How is the Price of Logitech G535 and G Pro X?
- Logitech G535 Vs G Pro X
- Which Gaming Headset to Buy?
|Logitech G535||Logitech G Pro X
|Product Dimensions ||7.64 x 3.27 x 7.48 inches||6.77 x 3.22 x 7.17 inches
|Shipping Weight||8.3 ounces||9.1 ounces
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About the Logitech G535 and G Pro X
The Logitech G535 is a wireless over-ear gaming headset that features Logitech’s Pro-grade LIGHTSPEED wireless technology. It has a low-latency connection via a USB dongle and offers up to 33 hours of battery life. The G535 is designed to be lightweight and comfortable, with memory foam earpads and a padded headband. It also has a comfortable wear time and classy design. However, it does not have a detachable microphone. Read also: Logitech G535 Vs Razer Barracuda X.
The Logitech G Pro X, on the other hand, is a wired and wireless over-ear gaming headset that features Blue VO!CE technology, which provides professional-grade microphone performance. It also comes with a detachable microphone with a windscreen and pop filter. The G Pro X features Logitech’s Pro-G audio drivers and supports DTS Headphone:X 2.0 for 7.1 surround sound. It has a durable aluminum frame and memory foam earpads for added comfort during long gaming sessions. The G Pro X also has a removable cable with inline volume and mute controls for easy access.
Design and Build Quality
The Logitech G535 and Logitech G Pro X headsets have a similar design, with large oval ear cups and a padded headband. However, the Logitech G Pro X has a more premium look and feel, with a metal frame and detachable ear cups. The Logitech G535, on the other hand, has a plastic build and non-detachable ear cups. While both headsets are comfortable to wear for extended periods, the Logitech G Pro X is slightly heavier due to its metal construction. Due to the construction, the G Pro X is a heavier headset at 270 grams versus 236 grams of G535.
When it comes to sound quality, the Logitech G Pro X is the clear winner. It features a 50mm driver and support for DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound, which delivers an immersive audio experience. The Logitech G535 also has excellent sound quality, but it doesn’t offer the same level of immersion as the Logitech G Pro X. The Logitech G535 uses a 40mm driver and has support for virtual 7.1 surround sound.
Both headsets have a built-in microphone, but the Logitech G Pro X has a detachable and more advanced Blue Voice technology. It delivers clear and crisp voice quality and has customizable EQ settings, making it perfect for streaming and content creation. The Logitech G535 has a built-in microphone with noise-canceling technology, but it doesn’t offer the same level of customization and audio quality as the Logitech G Pro X, it is also non-detachable.
The Logitech G535 and Logitech G Pro X are both compatible with PC, Mac, and gaming consoles. It is worth noting that the G Pro X is also available in wired mode for better versatility in case your main device only has a 3.5mm jack. Due to the connectivity, these headsets are best for PC gamers and PlayStation. Read also: Logitech G535 Vs Logitech G435.
When it comes to price, the Logitech G535 is the more affordable option, with a price tag that’s around $77 cheaper than the Logitech G Pro X. However, the Logitech G Pro X’s premium build quality, superior sound and microphone quality make it a better value for its price.
Logitech G535 and G Pro X
The Logitech G535 and G Pro X gaming headsets are both popular options for gamers who want high-quality audio and comfort during extended gaming sessions. However, there are some notable differences between the two headsets:
- Connection: The Logitech G535 is a wireless headset that connects to devices via a USB dongle, while the Logitech G Pro X is available in wired and wireless models.
- Microphone: The Logitech G Pro X features a detachable microphone with Blue VO!CE technology, while the Logitech G535 has a flip-up microphone.
- Sound Quality: The Logitech G535 features Logitech’s Pro-G audio drivers and supports DTS Headphone:X 2.0 for 7.1 surround sound.
- Comfort: Both headsets are designed to be comfortable for extended gaming sessions. The Logitech G535 features memory foam earpads and headband with adjustable strap, while the Logitech G Pro X has memory foam earpads, padded headband, and a durable aluminum frame.
- Price: The Logitech G535 is generally less expensive than the Logitech G Pro X, as it is a wireless headset with fewer features.
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless: Pro-grade LIGHTSPEED wireless technology provides 33 hours of battery life(1) and up to 12 meters of reliable wireless freedom
- Lightweight and Comfortable: At only 236 grams, G535 is smaller and lighter than the G733; reversible suspension headband helps distribute weight and is adjustable for a customized fit
- Plug and Play: Optimize your game time with an easy-to-use plug-and-play gaming headset; G535 uses a USB connection compatible with PC and PlayStation gaming devices
- On-Ear Controls: Volume roller is located directly on the ear cup, to quickly turn up your game, music or comms; simply flip up microphone to mute and get it out of the way
- Detachable pro grade microphone featuring real time Blue Voice technology, including noise reducer, compressor, limiter and more for cleaner, professional sounding voice comms; Requires included USB external sound card, Windows PC, and Logitech G HUB software
- Next gen 7.1 and object based surround sound for greater in game positional, distance, and object awareness during gameplay. Requires included USB external sound card, Windows PC, and Logitech G HUB software
- Soft memory foam ear-pads with your choice of premium passive noise canceling leatherette or soft, breathable velour for supreme comfort
- Built to last with a durable aluminum fork and steel headband. Impedance - 35 Ohm
Both the Logitech G535 and Logitech G Pro X gaming headsets have their pros and cons, and the right choice depends on your needs and budget. If you’re looking for an affordable gaming headset with decent sound quality and a comfortable design, the Logitech G535 is an excellent choice. However, if you’re looking for a premium gaming headset with superior sound and microphone quality the Logitech G Pro X is the better option.