If you are a gamer, then you know that having a good headset is essential for an immersive gaming experience. Logitech has been a popular name in the gaming industry for producing some of the best gaming headsets in the market. Today we will be comparing two of their popular headsets, Logitech G535 Vs G335, to help you decide which one is the better option for you.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Logitech G535 and G335?
- How is the Design of Logitech G535 and G335?
- How is the Sound Quality from Logitech G535 and G335?
- How is the Microphone Quality in Logitech G535 and G335?
- How is the Connectivity in Logitech G535 and G335?
- How is the Price of Logitech G535 and G335?
- How is the Compatibility of Logitech G535 and G335?
- Logitech G535 Vs G335
- Which Gaming Headset to Buy?
|Logitech G535||Logitech G335
|Product Dimensions ||7.64 x 3.27 x 7.48 inches||9.09 x 3.58 x 8.23 inches
|Shipping Weight||8.3 ounces||8.5 ounces
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About the Logitech G535 and G335
The Logitech G535 and G335 are gaming headsets designed for gamers who are looking for high-quality audio and a comfortable fit for extended gaming sessions. The Logitech G535 is a wireless gaming headset that features Logitech’s Pro-G audio drivers. It also has a long battery life of up to 33 hours, and a noise-canceling microphone that can be flipped up to mute. Read also: Corsair Void RGB Elite Vs Void RGB Pro.
The Logitech G335, on the other hand, is a wired gaming headset that comes in a lightweight and comfortable design. It features Logitech’s Pro-G audio drivers and a detachable boom microphone for clear voice communication. The G335 also comes with interchangeable headbands and ear pads, allowing gamers to customize the look and feel of their headset. In general, the G335 is almost like the wired version of the G535 as they share the same driver and overall design.
Design and Comfort
When it comes to design, both headsets look sleek and modern. However, the Logitech G535 looks more premium due to its wireless system. In terms of comfort, the two are identical with its plush memory foam earpads and headband. They are also lightweight, which means you can wear the headsets for extended periods without feeling any discomfort. Surprisingly, the G535 is still lightweight at 236 grams versus 240 grams of G335.
When it comes to gaming headsets, sound quality is crucial. The Logitech G535 and G335 both have excellent audio quality as they use the same 40mm driver. The sound character of these headsets are more on the neutral side which can be a good thing for those who also listen to music using the device. The overall sound quality is very similar and there is very little to no latency even on the wireless G535. Overall we love the crisp and details from the two.
A good microphone is essential for clear communication with your teammates during multiplayer games. The Logitech G535 and G335 both have microphones, but the quality differs. These headsets have a flip-up microphone that als filters out background noise, ensuring clear communication. While non-removable, the microphone will stay away from your face when flip up completely, making them more comfortable.
The Logitech G535 is a wireless headset that uses a USB receiver to connect to your device. It has a range of up to 12 meters, which means you can move around freely without any interruption. The battery life of 33 hours is also impressive, meaning you can play for an extended period without worrying about the battery. On the other hand, the Logitech G335 is a wired headset that uses a 3.5mm audio jack to connect to your device. While it’s compatible with almost all devices, it limits your mobility due to the cable length.
Price is always a crucial factor when buying anything, and the Logitech G535 and G335 both have different price points. The Logitech G535 is a premium headset with better freedom as it is a wireless model. It is priced higher than the Logitech G335, making it a more expensive option. On the other hand, the Logitech G335 is a budget-friendly headset that offers good sound and microphone quality. It is an affordable option for those who don’t want to spend too much on a gaming headset. Read also: Corsair Void RGB Elite Vs Razer Blackshark V2 Pro.
The Logitech G535 is compatible with PC, Mac, and Playstation, making it a versatile headset for gamers. On the other hand, the Logitech G335 is compatible with almost all devices that have a 3.5mm audio jack.
Logitech G535 Vs G335
The Logitech G535 and G335 gaming headsets have some differences in terms of their features and design.
- Connectivity: The Logitech G535 is a wireless gaming headset, whereas the G335 is a wired gaming headset.
- Comfort: The Logitech G535 is surprisingly lighter than G335 and it is wireless so you don’t have movement limitations.
- Battery Life: The G535 has a long battery life of up to 33 hours, while the G335 does not have a battery as it is a wired headset.
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless: Pro-grade LIGHTSPEED wireless technology provides 33 hours of battery life(1) and up to 12 meters of reliable wireless freedom
- Lightweight and Comfortable: At only 236 grams, G535 is smaller and lighter than the G733; reversible suspension headband helps distribute weight and is adjustable for a customized fit
- Plug and Play: Optimize your game time with an easy-to-use plug-and-play gaming headset; G535 uses a USB connection compatible with PC and PlayStation gaming devices
- On-Ear Controls: Volume roller is located directly on the ear cup, to quickly turn up your game, music or comms; simply flip up microphone to mute and get it out of the way
- Lightweight Design: Weighing in at only 8.5 oz (240 g), G335 is smaller and lighter than the G733, features a suspension headband to help distribute weight and is adjustable for a customized fit.
- All-day Comfort: Soft memory foam ear pads and sports mesh material are comfortable for extended use so you can take your gaming to the next level in style and comfort.
- Plug and Play: Quickly jump into your game and simply connect with the 3.5 mm audio jack; these colorful headphones are compatible with PC, laptop, gaming consoles, and select mobile devices.
- Headset Controls: The volume roller is located directly on the ear cup to quickly turn up your game or music, while the mic can be easily flipped up to mute and move it out of the way.
In conclusion, both the Logitech G535 and G335 are excellent gaming headsets, but they have different features and cater to different needs. If you are looking for a premium headset with advanced features, like wireless connectivity the Logitech G535 is the better option. However, if you are on a budget and looking for an affordable gaming headset with good sound and microphone quality, the Logitech G335 is a great choice.