Are you a hardcore gamer looking for the perfect gaming headset that will give you an immersive gaming experience? Look no further than the Logitech G535 Vs G533 gaming headsets. Both are high-end gaming headsets that offer exceptional sound quality, comfort, and performance. Today we will be comparing these gaming headsets to help you choose the perfect headset for your gaming needs. Let’s dive in!
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Logitech G535 and G533?
- How is the Design of Logitech G535 and G533?
- How is the Sound Quality of Logitech G535 and G533?
- How is the Comfort of Logitech G535 and G533?
- How is the Connectivity in Logitech G535 and G533?
- How is the Battery Life of Logitech G535 and G533?
- How is the Price of Logitech G535 and G533?
- Logitech G535 Vs G533
- Which Gaming Headset to Buy?
|Logitech G535||Logitech G533
|Product Dimensions ||7.64 x 3.27 x 7.48 inches||3.7 x 8.58 x 8.27 inches
|Shipping Weight||8.3 ounces||12.3 ounces
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About the Logitech G535 and G533
The Logitech G535 is a wireless gaming headset that uses Lightspeed wireless technology to provide a fast and reliable connection. It features 40mm neodymium drivers that deliver high-quality audio with deep bass and crisp highs. The headset is also equipped with DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound technology, which provides an immersive audio experience that can help gamers pinpoint the location of in-game sounds with precision. The G535 also features a lightweight design and memory foam ear cushions that conform to the user’s head, making it comfortable to wear for extended periods. Read also: Logitech G535 Vs G Pro X.
The Logitech G533 is another wireless gaming headset from Logitech that also uses Lightspeed wireless technology. It features similar 40mm neodymium drivers and DTS Headphone:X 7.1 surround sound technology as the G535. However, the G533 has a slightly different design, with a more traditional-looking headband and ear cups. It also has a longer battery life of up to 15 hours on a single charge, compared to the G535’s 8 hours.
Design and Build Quality
The Logitech G535 and G533 gaming headsets both have a sleek and stylish design that is perfect for gamers. The G535 has a matte black finish with blue accents on the headband, while the G533 has a matte headband and glossy earcups. In terms of build quality, both headsets are made with premium materials that are durable and comfortable. The G535 has a lightweight and flexible design that makes it comfortable to wear for long gaming sessions. On the other hand, the G533 has a slightly heavier build, but it also has a more robust and sturdy feel to it.
When it comes to sound quality, both headsets offer exceptional performance that will give you an immersive gaming experience. The G535 and G533 both have advanced audio technologies that deliver crystal clear and detailed sound. The G535 has Pro-G 50mm drivers that deliver rich and powerful sound with deep bass and clear highs. It also has DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound technology that provides a 3D audio experience that makes you feel like you’re in the game.
The G533, on the other hand, has advanced audio drivers that deliver a precise and accurate sound that is perfect for gaming. It also has DTS Headphone:X technology that provides immersive 7.1 surround sound that lets you hear every detail in the game.
Comfort and Fit
Comfort and fit are essential when it comes to gaming headsets. The Logitech G535 and G533 both have comfortable and ergonomic designs that are perfect for long gaming sessions. The G535 has a lightweight and flexible design that makes it easy to wear for long periods. It also has memory foam ear cups that provide a comfortable and secure fit that seals out external noise.
The G533 has a slightly heavier build, but it also has an ergonomic design that provides excellent comfort and fit. It has breathable sports mesh ear pads that keep your ears cool and dry during intense gaming sessions.
Connectivity and Compatibility
Both the Logitech G535 and G533 gaming headsets offer versatile connectivity options that make them compatible with various gaming platforms. The G535 has a wireless connection that uses a USB dongle that is compatible with Windows, Mac, and PlayStation 4. It also has Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to connect it to your mobile device and enjoy wireless audio. The G533 has a wireless connection that uses a USB dongle that is compatible with Windows and Mac. It also has a 3.5mm audio jack that allows you to connect it to your mobile device and enjoy wired audio. Read also: Logitech G535 Vs Razer Barracuda X.
Battery life is crucial when it comes to wireless gaming headsets. The Logitech G535 and G533 both have long battery life that will last you through extended gaming sessions. The G535 has a battery life of up to 33 hours on a single charge, while the G533 has a battery life of up to 15 hours on a single charge. You can remove and replace the G33’s battery when needed, but the G535’s battery is not designed to be removable/replaceable by user.
Price and Value
When it comes to price and value, the Logitech G535 and G533 gaming headsets are both high-end headsets that offer exceptional value for their price. The G535 is priced at $100, while the G533 is priced at $60. While the price point is the same, the G535 offers slightly more features and functionality, such as Bluetooth connectivity and longer battery life, making it a better value overall.
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless: Pro-grade LIGHTSPEED wireless technology provides 33 hours of battery life(1) and up to 12 meters of reliable wireless freedom
- Lightweight and Comfortable: At only 236 grams, G535 is smaller and lighter than the G733; reversible suspension headband helps distribute weight and is adjustable for a customized fit
- Plug and Play: Optimize your game time with an easy-to-use plug-and-play gaming headset; G535 uses a USB connection compatible with PC and PlayStation gaming devices
- On-Ear Controls: Volume roller is located directly on the ear cup, to quickly turn up your game, music or comms; simply flip up microphone to mute and get it out of the way
- Logitech G gaming headset for Windows 7 and later delivers the advanced audio performance normally found in high end audiophile headphones, Custom Sound Profiles settings require Logitech Gaming Software
- Patent pending Pro G drivers and DTS Headphone: X 7.1 Surround Sound accurately recreate the in game environmental effects and positional audio that game designers intended you to hear
- Pro grade wireless audio with advanced lossless digital audio transmission gives you incredible high fidelity sound and connection strength with up to 15 meters range
- High performance PC gaming headset made with the latest materials and manufacturing techniques is designed to be a durable yet lightweight headset you can wear for hours
In conclusion, both the Logitech G535 and G533 gaming headsets offer exceptional sound quality, comfort, and performance that make them perfect for gamers. While both headsets have their unique features and strengths, the G535 offers slightly more value for its price due to its added features such as Bluetooth connectivity and longer battery life.