When it comes to gaming, a high-quality headset is essential for an immersive experience. There are plenty of options available in the market, but the two most popular headsets that are often compared are the Logitech G535 Vs Razer Barracuda X. Both headsets have their own unique features and specifications that make them stand out from the rest.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Logitech G535 and Razer Barracuda X?
- How is the Design of Logitech G535 and Razer Barracuda X?
- How is the Sound Quality from Logitech G535 and Razer Barracuda X?
- How is the Connectivity in Logitech G535 and Razer Barracuda X?
- How is the Battery Life of Logitech G535 and Razer Barracuda X?
- How is the Price of Logitech G535 and Razer Barracuda X?
- How is the Compatibility of Logitech G535 and Razer Barracuda X?
- How is the Comfort of Logitech G535 and Razer Barracuda X?
- Which Gaming Headset to Buy?
|Logitech G535||Razer Barracuda X
|Product Dimensions ||7.64 x 3.27 x 7.48 inches||3.32 x 6.4 x 7.34 inches
|Shipping Weight||8.3 ounces||8.8 ounces
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About the Logitech G535 and Razer Barracuda X
The Logitech G535 is an over-ear gaming headset that features Logitech’s Pro-G audio drivers and supports 7.1 surround sound. It has a low-latency connection via a USB dongle and offers up to 33 hours of battery life. The G535 is designed to be lightweight and comfortable, with memory foam earpads and an adjustable headband. It also has customizable settings that can be accessed via the Logitech G Hub software. Read also: Logitech G535 Vs Logitech G435.
The Razer Barracuda X is also an over-ear gaming headset, but it uses Razer’s TriForce 40mm drivers for improved audio quality. It supports 7.1 surround sound through THX Spatial Audio and can connect wirelessly via Bluetooth or with a USB dongle. It has a long battery life of up to 20 hours on the first model and 59 hours for the 2022 variant. It also features a detachable Razer HyperClear Cardioid Mic for clear voice communication. The Barracuda X is designed to be compact and portable, with a lightweight frame and detachable ear cups.
Design and Build Quality
The Logitech G535 and the Razer Barracuda X have a different design and build quality. The G535 has a sleek and modern design with a black and blue color scheme. It is lightweight and has soft ear cushions that provide comfort even during long gaming sessions. The build quality of the G535 is also impressive with a durable plastic frame and sturdy headband.
On the other hand, the Razer Barracuda X has a more traditional headset design with chunky headband. It is lightweight, making it easy to get comfortable. The ear cushions are made of memory foam, which provides comfort and noise isolation. The build quality of the Barracuda X is also excellent, with a sturdy plastic frame and a flexible headband.
Sound quality is the most important factor when it comes to gaming headsets. Let’s see how the Logitech G535 and the Razer Barracuda X compare in terms of sound quality. The Logitech G535 features 40mm drivers that deliver a balanced and clear sound with good bass and treble. The flip-up microphone also works well, ensuring clear communication during online gaming sessions.
The Razer Barracuda X, on the other hand, features THX Spatial Audio technology that delivers a 360-degree sound experience. The 40mm drivers deliver a powerful and punchy sound with a good bass response. The sound character is slightly more powerful on the bass range which is overemphasized, but still very pleasant to listen to. The detachable noise-canceling microphone is also of high quality and provides clear voice communication.
Both the Logitech G535 and the Razer Barracuda X are wireless headsets and can be connected via Bluetooth or USB receiver. The G535 comes with a USB receiver that provides a reliable and low-latency connection. The G535 can be connected to a PC or Playstation, but the headset is optimized forPC gaming. The new Razer Barracuda X (2022) features Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity and a USB-C dongle for low-latency gaming. The Barracuda X can also be connected to multiple devices, including PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
Battery life is an important factor to consider when it comes to wireless gaming headsets. Let’s compare the battery life of the Logitech G535 and the Razer Barracuda X. The Logitech G535 has a battery life of up to 33 hours, which is impressive and allows for long gaming sessions without the need to recharge. The G535 also has a quick-charge feature that provides up to 2.5 hours of playtime with just a 5-minute charge.
The Razer Barracuda X has a battery life of up to 20 hours or 59 hours if you get the 2022 model, which is better than the G535. The Barracuda X also has a quick-charge feature that provides up to 4 hours of playtime with just a 15-minute charge.
Price is an important factor to consider when choosing a gaming headset. Let’s compare the price of the Logitech G535 and the Razer Barracuda X. The Logitech G535 is priced at around $100, which is reasonable considering the features and specifications it offers. The Razer Barracuda X is priced at around $67, making it slightly cheaper than the G535. However, it does not compromise on quality and features. Read also: Logitech G535 Vs G935.
Compatibility is an important factor to consider when choosing a gaming headset. Let’s see how the Logitech G535 and the Razer Barracuda X compare in terms of compatibility. The Logitech G535 is compatible with multiple devices, such as PC and Playstation. The Razer Barracuda X is also compatible with multiple devices, such as PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. It also supports multiple platforms, including Windows and Mac.
Comfort is an important factor to consider when choosing a gaming headset, especially if you plan to use it for long gaming sessions. The Logitech G535 features soft ear cushions that provide comfort even during long gaming sessions. The headband is also adjustable, ensuring a perfect fit for every user. The Razer Barracuda X features memory foam ear cushions that provide comfort and noise isolation. The headband is also flexible, ensuring a perfect fit for every user.
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless: Pro-grade LIGHTSPEED wireless technology provides 33 hours of battery life(1) and up to 12 meters of reliable wireless freedom
- Lightweight and Comfortable: At only 236 grams, G535 is smaller and lighter than the G733; reversible suspension headband helps distribute weight and is adjustable for a customized fit
- Plug and Play: Optimize your game time with an easy-to-use plug-and-play gaming headset; G535 uses a USB connection compatible with PC and PlayStation gaming devices
- On-Ear Controls: Volume roller is located directly on the ear cup, to quickly turn up your game, music or comms; simply flip up microphone to mute and get it out of the way
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- Wireless USB-C Multi-Platform Connectivity: With a high-speed 2.4GHz connection, enjoy seamless audio whether you’re gaming at home or out with your phone, easily jumping between devices thanks to a versatile USB-C dongle with USB-A extender
- 250g Ergonomic Design: Built for gaming marathons yet portable enough for daily commutes, its lightweight build is complemented by breathable memory foam ear cushions and swiveling earcups for a snug, comfortable fit, Microphone Frequency Response - 100 Hz - 10 kHz
- Razer TriForce 40mm Drivers: Our patented 3-part driver design pushes out exceptional highs, mids and lows that doesn’t muddy, providing deeper gaming immersion and a more dynamic listening experience for music and videos
The Logitech G535 has a sleek design and comfortable ear cushions, while the Razer Barracuda X has a bulky headband with memory foam ear cushions. When it comes to sound quality, the G535 features a 40mm driver, while the Barracuda X features the same sized driver customized by Razer. The G535 is more natural sounding and slightly lighter while the Barracuda X is a bit more powerful on the bass range.