Are you in search of the best headset for your office, gaming, or personal use? Then you have landed on the right page. Today we will compare two of the best headsets from Logitech, the Logitech H390 Vs Logitech H370, to help you make an informed decision. We will look at the features, specifications, performance, and price of each headset to see which one is a better fit for you.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Logitech H390 and Logitech H370?
- How is the Design of Logitech H390 and Logitech H370?
- How is the Sound Quality of Logitech H390 and Logitech H370?
- How is the Compatibility of Logitech H390 and Logitech H370?
- How is the Price of Logitech H390 and Logitech H370?
- Logitech H390 Vs Logitech H370
- Which Logitech Headset to Buy?
|Logitech H390||Logitech H370
|Product Dimensions ||2.68 x 5.94 x 6.73 inches||10.39 x 8.5 x 2.6 inches
|Shipping Weight||6.9 ounces||4.2 ounces
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About the Logitech H390 and Logitech H370
The H390 is a USB headset with a classic design and comfortable padded ear cups. It features a noise-canceling microphone that reduces background noise, making it ideal for use in busy environments like call centers or open-plan offices. The H390 is compatible with Windows and Mac computers and is suitable for anyone who needs a reliable headset for work or personal use. Read also: Logitech H390 Vs Logitech H111.
The H370 is a wired headset designed specifically for use with Chromebooks. It features a comfortable headband and ear cups, as well as a noise-canceling microphone for clear voice communication. The H370 is compatible with all Chromebook models that have a USB jack, making it a great option for students, teachers, or anyone who needs a reliable and affordable headset for online learning or video conferencing.
Design and Comfort
When it comes to design and comfort, both headsets offer a great experience to users. The Logitech H390 has a sleek and modern design that is suitable for office or personal use. It comes with a padded headband and ear cups that provide maximum comfort even during long hours of use. The in-line audio controls are easy to reach and allow you to adjust the volume and mute the microphone with ease. You can find this headset in three variants like off white, black, and pink.
The Logitech H370 also has a sleek and simple design that is perfect for gaming and personal use. The comfortable headband and ear cups provide a snug fit and the on-ear audio controls allow you to adjust the volume and mute the microphone quickly.
Both headsets offer excellent sound quality, but the design may affect how they deliver the audio. The Logitech H390 has padded ear cups which are thicker than H370 and this makes the audio coming from its driver sounds a bit far away than the direct puffy padding on the HS370. The headband may have nothing to do with audio quality, but the more it presses to your head, the louder the sound. Since HS370 uses a thinner frame, this model is usually more comfortable for those with bigger heads and larger hair styles.
Compatibility is an essential factor to consider when choosing a headset, and both headsets offer different compatibility options. The Logitech H390 is compatible with PCs, Macs, and other USB-enabled devices. It offers plug-and-play connectivity, which means that you can start using the headset as soon as you plug it into a USB port. The Logitech H370 also uses a USB connector, so make sure your device has the proper port. It still offers plug-and-play connectivity, which means that you don’t need to install the necessary drivers before using the headset. Read also: Corsair HS65 Vs Corsair HS60.
The price is another important factor to consider when choosing a headset, and both headsets are available at different price points. The Logitech H390 is priced at around $30 to $40, making it a great value for money headset. The Logitech H370 is priced at around $20 to $30, making it a more affordable option for users on a tight budget.
Logitech H390 Vs Logitech H370
The Logitech H390 and H370 headsets are both computer headsets designed for different purposes. Here are the key differences between the two models:
- Design and Comfort: Both headsets have an over-the-head design with padded ear cups for comfort. The H390 has a thicker padding, while the H370 has a slim build. The H390 is heavier and available in different colors compared to the lighter HS370 that is only available in black option.
- Microphone: Both headsets have a noise-canceling microphone that helps reduce background noise. However, the H370’s microphone is designed with a flexible arm, making it easier to adjust.
- Controls: The H390 has in-line controls on the cable for adjusting volume and muting the microphone, while the H370 has on-earcup controls for the same features.
- Digital Stereo Sound: Fine-tuned drivers provide enhanced digital audio for music, calls, meetings and more
- Rotating Noise Canceling Mic: Minimizes unwanted background noise for clear conversations; the rotating boom arm can be tucked out of the way when you’re not using it
- Handy In-line Controls: Simple in-line controls on the headset cable let you adjust the volume or mute calls without disruption
- Plug-and-Play USB Computer Headset: Simply plug the USB-A connector into your computer and you’re ready to talk or listen without the need to install software
- USB Headset with Digital Audio Experience clear internet calls with simple plug-and-play USB connection and a noise-canceling mic
- Feature: Microphone, Adjustable headband, Lightweight, USB connectivity, Noise-Canceling, volume-control
- Cable Length: 7.87 ft
- In-line controls let you control volume or mute calls without disruption.
The Logitech H390 is ideal for users who want a USB headset with plug-and-play connectivity and superior build quality, while the Logitech H370 is suitable for users who want a more affordable option with comfortable design and good sound quality. If you are looking for a high-quality USB headset with great sound quality, go for the Logitech H390. However, if you are on a tight budget and want a comfortable wired headset with a lightweight design, then the Logitech H370 is a good option.