Among many types of gaming headset in the market, Logitech H800 and H600 are two fantastic gaming headsets currently on the market by Logitech. Since they share the same manufacturer, they also share a number of the same features. However, they also have a number of their own model specific features. Take a look at these two models side by side before you decide whether you want to go with the Logitech H800 or the H600.
If you are got stuck to pick one of them, these article might help you to narrow down your option. We will compare these two Logitech headset from the side of design features, included accessories, shared features and unique model specific features.
In terms of size, Logitech H800 comes in 120g of size, which is a little heavier than the Logitech H600 with the size of 109 g. For those who prefer portable gaming headset will pick the lighter one to carry here and there. Both of these devices comfortably rest on top of your outer ears. As the Logitech H800 and H600 don’t block out everything from the outside world, they are preferred in places like office environments and recommended for outdoor activities.
The design features seen on the Logitech H800 include a fold-and-go design, along with a flexible and rotating microphone. Read also: Logitech G935 Vs G933.
The design features seen on the H600 also includes the fold-and-go design and the same flexible, rotating microphone. This model also has an adjustable headband and over the ear cups.
|Logitech H800||Logitech H600
|Product Dimensions ||9.5 x 3 x 7.12 inches|
|9.5 x 3 x 7.12 inches
|Shipping Weight||9.9 ounces|
|Best Offer||click here||click here
People use a headset to provide them a better quality of sound while they are listening music or playing games. The highest frequency at which device produces audio. The higher the high-frequency response, the clearer and crispier the treble. The Logitech H800 produces with 15000 Hz og high frequency, which is way better than its competitor, the H600 which produces 10000 Hz. While for the lowest frequency, Logitech H600 performs better with 40 Hz, compare to H800 with 30 Hz of lowest frequency. The lower the low-frequency response, the stronger and juicier the bass.
In terms of microphone, both of the H800 and H600 have the same number of highest and lowest frequency, which are 6500 Hz of high frequency and 200 Hz for the lowest. This means both of these Logitech headset will give you enjoyable sound with balance bass and treble.
The included accessories for the Logitech H800, when purchased new, include a nano receiver, USB recharging cable and user documentation.
The H600 also includes a nano receiver, USB recharging cable and user documentation as included accessories when this headset is purchased brand new.
The shared features between the Logitech H800 and H600 include the following features:
- Noise cancelling microphone
- 4 Ghz wireless
- Laser-tuned drivers
Compatible with the following communication tools:
- Google Hangouts
- Yahoo! Messenger
- Unique Model Specific Features
The unique model specific features available on the Logitech H800 include a 40 ft. range through the use of the nano receiver, Bluetooth enabled and a rechargeable battery. It also features on ear controls to volume, answer calls, switch tracks, mute the microphone and switch between devices.
The unique model specific features available on the H600 include a 33 ft. range using the nano receiver and a six-hour battery life. The on-ear controls allow you to adjust volume or mute the microphone.
Other features come up with these two Logitech headset are the mute function which allow you mute/unmute a conversation directly from the device. Moreover, There is a control panel on the device body, so you can easily access the volume control or remote without having to interact with a cable or another device it’s connected to.
The Logitech H800 and H600 can be used wirelessly. Wireless devices allow users more freedom of movement. Since they are wireless device, you can connect them with another device using Bluetooth and infrared. Amazingly, the H800 has wider of Bluetooth range, which is 12 m distance. On the other side, the H600 can be connected through bluetooth to another device within 10 m distance.
Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard that allows data transfers between devices placed in close proximity, using short-wavelength, ultra-high frequency radio waves. Newer versions provide faster data transfers. Logitech produced these two headset with the same Bluetooth version of 2.1 .
When we are talking about the power of Logitech H800 and H600, they have almost similar features. The H800 and H600 have rechargeable batteries, a battery level indicator and a removable battery. This is one of the benefit of using these headset, in which the user can easily replace the battery once it’s broken.
Logitech H800 vs H600
- Rich digital stereo sound: Laser-tuned speaker drivers, built-in equalizer and noise-cancelling mic for crystal clear calls and music*. Sensitivity (microphone)- -47dBV/Pa +/- 3dB. Sensitivity (headphone)- 97dB +/-3dB
- 40 ft. wireless range: Listen and chat up to 12 m from your PC-or pair with your smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth. Input impedance: 32 Ohms
- Six-hour rechargeable battery : Listen and chat longer with easy USB charging. Frequency response (Headset): Wideband: 30Hz to 15KHz, Narrowband: 40Hz to 3.2KHz. Frequency response (Microphone): 100Hz to 6,500Hz
- Padded comfort: Adjustable padded headband and sculpted ear cups for a feel-good fit
- Clear stereo sound: Laser-tuned speaker drivers and noise-cancelling microphone for clear calls. Frequency response (Headset): 40Hz - 10KHz , Frequency response (Microphone): 100Hz - 6.5kHz
- Long-range wireless: Listen and chat up to 10 meter (33 feet.) from your computer-and longer with a six-hour rechargeable battery
- Comfortable design: Adjustable headband and foam ear cups feel good even after long hours of use. Make sure the headset is the active output audio device in both your application and operating system
- Works with Windows, Mac and common calling applications like Skype, Yahoo Messenger, Gmail, Windows Live Messenger and AIM
Overall Product Recommendation
The overall product recommendation between the Logitech H800 and the H600 was difficult, given the high level of shared features. However, the overall product recommendation goes to the Logitech H800.