Remote working is getting more common nowadays, and you may have to provide your gear, like the headset. Headsets are handy for making or receiving calls and video meetings—many good options, including the famous Poly Voyager Focus 2 Vs Jabra Evolve2 75, offer a good speaker and microphone. These headsets are similar based on what they can offer, but they have different prices, and you may like one better, so let’s see which fits you best here.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are the Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75?
- How is the Design of Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75?
- How is the Sound Quality in Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75?
- How is the Microphone in Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75?
- How is the Battery Life of Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75?
- Poly Voyager Focus 2 Vs Jabra Evolve2 75
- Which Office Headset to Buy?
|Poly Voyager Focus 2||Jabra Evolve2 75
|Product Dimensions ||4 x 5 x 2.8 inches|
|7.5 x 5.7 x 2.6 inches
|Shipping Weight||6.2 ounces|
|Best Offer||click here||click here
About the Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75
Do you need a new headset? The Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75 are some of the best office headsets you can buy. These headsets suit stationary setups for those who make or receive calls daily. They are also ideal for video meetings and similar tasks as you can improve the sound quality, especially from the microphone. While offering the same functions, these headsets are differently priced so that you may like one better. These headsets are similar based on their features but also vary. Read also: Jabra Evolve2 65 Vs Sony WH-1000XM5.
The Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75 are good headsets with sound quality and clean microphones. The Evolve2 75 is more expensive, making the Focus 2 a more exciting choice, especially for budget shoppers, and since they have the same features, you won’t lose anything from the headset. However, it doesn’t mean they are an identical choice because the Evolve2 lineup excels in the sound quality of the headphones, specifically for music-listening purposes, making the collection a go-to choice for versatility.
Which should you get between the Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75? The answer may vary, but we recommend the Focus 2 if you only use the headset to make or receive calls and do video meetings. However, it may be worth paying more for the Evolve2 75 because it has better sound quality and thicker padding if you prefer a comfier headset. Both headsets use the same connectivity, meaning you can connect them wirelessly.
Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75 Design
As mentioned earlier, the Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75 are different because they have different designs, with the Evolve2 75 being slightly heavier. The padding is also thicker, and the headband is generously padded. The headsets are made of plastic and well-made with sturdy build quality. The package has a charging dock and USB dongle to connect the headset to your PC. The Focus 2’s microphone rotates so you can place the headset on either side; this feature rarely exists in office headsets.
Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75 Sound Quality
The first thing we want to see on these headsets is the sound quality, which is a crucial part of your headset. Most office headsets only focus on the microphone and sound quality for speech. However, the Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75 are surprisingly good for typical headsets because the driver is more capable of delivering good performance, especially in the frequency range. The songs are pleasant to listen to, depending on your favorite genre. While they won’t satisfy the enthusiasts, the sound quality is impressive.
The Evolve2 75 has slightly better details and a more balanced mid and high-frequency range, but it may not be noticeable for most people. The bass range is generally less consistent, and the overall sound quality relies on the placement, so your experience may vary depending on the fit, such as the head size and shape. Additionally, these headsets have active noise canceling, which improves the sound quality when you listen to them in busy places like office settings.
Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75 Microphone
The next part we want to see on these headsets is the microphone part because we rely on this part when making and receiving calls. The best part of Focus 2 is its swiveling microphone that not only swivels but also rotates 360 degrees, and you can wear the headset regardless of the earcups. There is no left and right part on the earcups. On the other hand, the Evolve2 75 only swivels, so you have to wear the headset in the designated place.
The microphone’s quality is equally impressive with noise canceling technology. The sound quality from the microphone is good and very clean, as they help keep out the surrounding noise. The two are equally excellent and ideal for the home office or when you work in the office. These headsets have an LED light that activates when you are on call, so others know you are busy.
Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75 Battery Life
Lastly, we want to discuss the battery life of Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75 because they are wireless models. Jabra claims that Evolve2 75 lasts 36 hours when listening to music or 35 hours when making calls, 24 hours when the LED light is active, or 18 hours when the active noise canceling is active. On the other hand, Focus 2 is 19 hours when the ANC is passive and 16 hours when the feature is active. However, the battery life may vary depending on the features and volume levels. Read also: Jabra Evolve2 65 Vs Poly Voyager 4320.
Poly Voyager Focus 2 Vs Jabra Evolve2 75
The Poly Voyager Focus 2 and Jabra Evolve2 75 are some of the best headsets you can buy for calls and meetings. The main difference between these headsets is that the Evolve2 75 has better sound quality, especially for music-listening purposes. The microphone performance is similar, so that you will be happy with both. As for the battery life, the Evolve2 75 also has a longer battery life if you often forget to charge them. The build quality is impressive, and Evolve2 75 is more comfortable with thicker padding.
- Audio performance: Adjust the noise canceling level for your personal preference with three options of Advanced Digital Hybrid active noise canceling (ANC)—high, low and off.Connector Type:USB Type A
- Poly Acoustic Fence technology: Advanced multi-microphone noise canceling so callers hear you and not your surroundings
- Smart technology: Dynamic Mute Alert tells you if you speak while muted
- Comfort: Lightweight headband with sling and plush ear cushions for all-day comfort
- INTELLIGENT NOISE CONTROL – Improve your concentration by blocking out ambient noise with these noise cancelling headphones; Adjustable Advanced ANC or tap to let outside noise in with HearThrough Technology
- FOR CLEAR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR CALLS – Evolve2 75 wireless headphones feature optimal voice transmission thanks to advanced 8-microphone technology - flexible hide-away boom arm with built-in mute and auto-answer functions
- ALL-DAY COMFORT, INCREASED MOBILITY, LONGER USE – Featuring extra soft cushions, these comfortable earbuds have a 30m wireless range while connected to PC and phone - up to 36 hrs of battery life - fast charge and charge-and-talk USB options
- OPTIMIZED FOR ALL LEADING UC PLATFORMS – These Unified Communications certified over ear headphones are engineered for easier connections, smoother navigation and a seamless interaction with colleagues
The decision is yours because we may have different preferences. We recommend Focus 2 for budget shoppers because this is the more affordable model while retaining the same features. These headsets sound good, and the microphone has decent battery life. We also suggest the Evolve2 75 if you prefer the thicker padding and longer battery life. Both headsets have excellent sound quality, reliable microphones, and good battery life so you will be happy with either.