When it comes to gaming, sound quality is almost as important as graphics and gameplay. That’s why choosing the right headset is crucial for immersing yourself in the game world. With so many options available, it can be overwhelming to make a decision. In this article, we’ll be comparing two of Sony’s gaming headset models: the Sony Inzone H7 Vs Sony Inzone H9.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- What are Sony Inzone H7 and Sony Inzone H9?
- How is the Design of Sony Inzone H7 and Sony Inzone H9?
- How is the Sound Quality of Sony Inzone H7 and Sony Inzone H9?
- How is the Microphone Quality of Sony Inzone H7 and Sony Inzone H9?
- What are the Features of Sony Inzone H7 and Sony Inzone H9?
- How is the Price of Sony Inzone H7 and Sony Inzone H9?
- Sony Inzone H7 Vs Sony Inzone H9
- Which Gaming Headset to Buy?
|Sony Inzone H7||Sony Inzone H9
|Product Dimensions ||10.84 x 4.26 x 12.02 inches|
|10.84 x 4.26 x 12.02 inches
|Shipping Weight||11.5 ounces|
|Shop now at Amazon||click here||click here
About Sony Inzone H7 and Sony Inzone H9
The Sony Inzone H7 and Sony Inzone H9 are gaming headsets developed by Sony. They are designed to provide an immersive audio experience for gamers and offer a comfortable fit for extended gaming sessions. Read also: Astro Gaming A50 Vs Astro Gaming A40 TR.
The Sony Inzone H7 is a wireless headset that features 40mm dynamic drivers, which are capable of delivering clear and powerful audio. It has a closed-back design to reduce noise and provide good isolation, making it suitable for use in noisy environments. It also has a built-in microphone for online communication, and it is compatible with a wide range of gaming devices, including PlayStation and Xbox consoles, as well as PCs and mobile devices.
The Sony Inzone H9 is a wireless headset that offers similar audio quality to the H7, with 40mm dynamic drivers. It has a comfortable and adjustable fit, with memory foam earpads and a self-adjusting headband. It also features active noise canceling technology to further reduce external noise. The H9 has a built-in microphone for online communication, and it is compatible with a wide range of gaming devices, including PlayStation and Xbox consoles, as well as PCs and mobile devices.
Design and Comfort
The Sony Inzone H7 and H9 share a similar design, with a sleek and modern look. The ear cups are adjustable and cushioned for comfort, making them suitable for long gaming sessions. The H9, however, has a slightly more premium look with its blue accents and larger ear cups. In terms of comfort, both headsets are lightweight and fit well, but some users have reported that the H9 is more comfortable for extended use.
When it comes to sound quality, the Sony Inzone H9 stands out from the H7. The H9 features 7.1 virtual surround sound, providing an immersive gaming experience. The H7, on the other hand, only has stereo sound. The H9 also has a higher frequency response and a wider soundstage, allowing for more precise sound placement in games.
The Sony Inzone H9 has the same microphone as the H7. These microphones are not detachable from the ear cups, but you can put it away or swivel it upward when not in use. Depending on the head shape and size, we heard some people feel the microphone can be too close to their mouth which may affect the comfort and clarity.
Both the Sony Inzone H7 and H9 have built-in volume and mute controls, making it easy to adjust the sound without having to pause the game. The H9, however, has additional features such as custom sound modes and an audio companion app, which allow you to fine-tune the sound to your preferences. This model also has active noise canceling which makes it cost so much more than H7. This feature is supposed to reduce the ambient noise from your PC, air conditioning, and similar issues in your house or room.
The Sony Inzone H9 is more expensive than the H7, with a price difference of approximately $80. This may be a consideration for some gamers, as the H9 has more advanced features and better sound quality. However, the H7 is still a great option for those who are on a budget and still want a high-quality gaming headset, especially if ambient noise is never a concern. Read also: SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro Vs Astro A50.
Sony Inzone H7 Vs Sony Inzone H9
The Sony Inzone H7 and Sony Inzone H9 are similar in many ways, but there are some key differences that set them apart. These differences include:
- Active Noise Cancellation: The Sony Inzone H9 has active noise cancellation technology, which helps to reduce external noise and provide a more immersive audio experience. The Sony Inzone H7 does not have this feature.
- Battery Life: The Sony Inzone H9 is a wireless headset and relies on a built-in battery for power. It has a battery life of up to 20 hours with active noise canceling turned on, and up to 30 hours with it turned off. The Sony Inzone H7 don’t have ANC so it can last longer up to 40 hours.
- Microphone: Both the Sony Inzone H7 and Sony Inzone H9 have a built-in microphone for online communication. However, the microphone quality may differ between the two headsets.
- Personalized 360 Spatial Sound for Gaming for precise rival detection
- Game for hours in comfort with soft headband and smooth ear pads
- Discord certified, clear communications via a flexible flip-up boom microphone with mute function
- Game freely with wireless connectivity and low delay
- Personalized 360 Spatial Sound for Gaming provides precise rival detection
- Dual Sensor Noise Canceling Technology keeps out surrounding noise while Ambient Sound Mode keeps you aware of important sounds in your environment
- Soft headband cushion and synthetic leather ear pads for wearing comfort
- Discord certified, clear communications via a flexible flip-up boom microphone with mute function.Note:If you face issue in Bluetooth connectivity please turn off the Bluetooth function for a couple of minutes, then turn it back on
The Sony Inzone H7 and H9 are both excellent gaming headsets, but the H9 stands out with its superior sound quality and additional features. If you’re a serious gamer and want the best possible audio experience, the H9 is the way to go. However, if you’re on a budget, the H7 is still a great choice for its balance of sound quality and affordability.